• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Even better news

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
We've taken the track apart at Southampton and now we can't get it back together again, oh dear.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ben

tell the traveling public when you **** up the rails

seriously i would of thought you would want to keep quiet about this :shock:

Guinness

Established Member
TheSlash said:
We've taken the track apart at Southampton and now we can't get it back together again, oh dear.

So that's why the Southampton Central - Manchester Piccadilly Voyager was delayed.... ;)

TheSlash

Established Member
:lol: We were having trouble with a cross over, it was the same part but constructed differently, so it fitted into the gap correctly, but the sleepers were in the wrong place.
When i left, Salisbury and Southampton had just arrived to begin moving the sleepers, they have the road until 16:30, so should get it done in time, just depends on the welders.
They were having trouble with a Virgin somewhere last night before the block went down, maybe a unit ended up the wrong side of the block hence the delay.

Dave A

Thats a shame. For a minute there I got my hopes up. I thought to my self, finally those people from Southampton will have to stay where they are. No more can get to London! Woo Hoo!

But its not to be :cry: :lol: :P ;)

Simming

So were your P-way gangs given Hornby set track instead of the usually Peco Flex and points, hence the mis match? ;) :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.