• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Evergreen Building North, 160 Euston Road, London NW1 2DX

Status
Not open for further replies.

anamyd

On Moderation
I'm a bit confused about this place. Companies House says that it's been the registered office of Keolis (UK) Limited since the 4th of November 2013, and Transport for Wales Rail Services (which took over operation of the Wales and Borders franchise from Arriva Trains Wales on the 14th of October 2018) refers to this address in their privacy policy / legal information on their website, as I understand that they're really KeolisAmey operating a contract for the real Transport for Wales.

However, months before the takeover I swear that I saw this address being used in the context of Arriva Trains Wales, and I surely can't be the only one...? In the last few months of Arriva Trains Wales operation, my ticket purchases were even being charged by "Arriva Trains Wales London GB". I understand that Transport for Wales Rail Services as a subsidiary of Keolis (UK) Limited / KeolisAmey took over St Mary's House in Cardiff from Arriva Trains Wales, so it was odd seeing "London" on my ticket purchases in my bank account.

I understand that Arriva have offices in London, but again I swear that I saw Keolis (UK) Limited's address (the thread title) being used in the context of Arriva Trains Wales. Does anyone know about this...? Would anyone be able to confirm that Keolis (UK) Limited's address was being used in the context of Arriva Trains Wales in their last few months of operation of the Wales and Borders franchise, before Transport for Wales Rail Services (KeolisAmey) took over...?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bobbyrail

You could try looking using wayback machine if you can remember where on the site you have seen it, plenty of page scans of the old ATW site on it.

anamyd

On Moderation
You could try looking using wayback machine if you can remember where on the site you have seen it, plenty of page scans of the old ATW site on it.
Not a bad idea, thanks :) I still don't get why ATW would've been using Keolis UK's address for anything, even in the last few months.

Busaholic

Veteran Member
118 companies registered at the address, none of whom probably have (or had) a physical presence. They are 'serviced offices', or what used to be known as a 'post drop.' Incredible, really, that such goings-on are still allowed, or maybe not depending on your degree of cynicism.

anamyd

On Moderation
118 companies registered at the address, none of whom probably have (or had) a physical presence. They are 'serviced offices', or what used to be known as a 'post drop.' Incredible, really, that such goings-on are still allowed, or maybe not depending on your degree of cynicism.
isn't that Evergreen House...? that does explain things though, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.