• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Exams!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Beaker

Established Member
Its not that bad , well not at our school. Its all a big a laff
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Yer i know that, but i dont speak it noramlly, im english lol, im rubbish at German i know 2 out of the 6 topics, jsut praying i get those 2!

I ended up with a role play on the School Rules - Nein Ipod shouted in german accent.

My topics were Work Experience ( well i was screwed from the out set on that)
Food , Ich esse gern durchfall , well its a matter of habbit.
And My Free time.

David

Established Member
Mod notice. Cut out the swearing please....

Anyway, you think years 9, 10 and 11 are full of pressure? Wait until you go to college. School seems a piece of cake compared to it. I'm sure someone else can say what university is like.

Daniel

Established Member
Good to see my thread has stirred some good conversation :D.

Apparently for some subjects you still get exams of

You do in maths, if you have the correct working out but the wrong answer, or the other way around.

mbonwick

Established Member
:lol:

Suppose at least your not in then..unlike me :( I get picked on for liking trains :crybaby:

Established Member
:lol:

Suppose at least your not in then..unlike me :( I get picked on for liking trains :crybaby:

Same here get picked on all the time Doorkobed , kicked , shuved , beaten up all because of liking railways for a hobby , still when I put my pictures on my books they dont really care dose annoy me when I get left out and get lonely at break:( :( then when Im really bored I do this to the lockers :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

mbonwick

Established Member
Although I'm not really much liked, they still let me play football (possibly because I'm so bad I'm almost good :D)

Fred, congrats on passing your 455th post :wav:

D306

Established Member
I like trains, but only my friends who i've known for ages know. no-one picks on me at school, for liking trains, as nobidy knows

Jim

Established Member
Just to show how young I am8-) I am doing SATS next week:hello2: lol

D306

Established Member
crikey. this time last year, i was doing my SATS. they were quite easy, but they are always different

Nick W

Established Member
I've got AS exams starting 14th May.

Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Critical Thinking and General Sh!te (sorry David)

Ive started my SQA exams, started this week. Have done Administration, maths and english got french and home ec next week and then a week off. followed by biology, modern studies and accounting. Then i start Higher courses on the 7th june.

theblackwatch

Established Member
Just to show how young I am8-) I am doing SATS next week:hello2: lol

Just to show how old I am, I did 'O' levels in the last year they existed (1987)! :razz:

Without wanting to sound like anyone's parents, make sure you're prepared... if it means giving your hobbies less priority for a few weeks, so be it - the trains will still be there in July! Good luck.

1D53

Established Member
Done two year 2 degree exams last couple of days.

One tommorow then done!

thefab444

Established Member
I don't think people really care much at my school; they're more interested in who so and so had his most recent fight with.

There's a reason why I don't put my full name on anything - it comes up on Google!

mbonwick

Established Member
I know, one of my least favorite people was looking at this during boarders prep last night (supposedly), was thinking 'this is complete gay, lets take the **** out of Michael more' until he saw the road signs thread - that interested him!

Status
Not open for further replies.