• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Excellent trip on GWR/TFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheeltapper49

I today embarked on a mission to travel as many valley lines in one day.

Left Bristol (BRI) on time with a 5 coach HST (immaculate interior). Cardiff to Bargoed was on a 4 car 150. Up to Treherbert on a 143 pacer (the quicker they are scrapped the better). Back to Bristol on a 4 car 158.

All ran to time, all very clean interiors and above all very pro active and helpful staff. I send this as 90% of comments are negative about rail travel experiences.

Excellent value with BRI to CDF £14.50 and the valley explorer ticket at £13.50. Anybody got value trips they can recommend?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
I today embarked on a mission to travel as many valley lines in one day.

Left Bristol (BRI) on time with a 5 coach HST (immaculate interior). Cardiff to Bargoed was on a 4 car 150. Up to Treherbert on a 143 pacer (the quicker they are scrapped the better). Back to Bristol on a 4 car 158.

All ran to time, all very clean interiors and above all very pro active and helpful staff. I send this as 90% of comments are negative about rail travel experiences.

Excellent value with BRI to CDF £14.50 and the valley explorer ticket at £13.50. Anybody got value trips they can recommend?

? 5 coach HST. They are 4 coach formations

Status
Not open for further replies.