• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Exeter St Davids - Milton Keynes 29th March

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Hello,

I need to travel between Exeter St Davids and Milton Keynes on 29th March leaving around 12:00. Can anyone help me out with a decent fare?I thought about SWT as I am easy on timings and routes and hold a gold card. However the attractive prices don't seem to be available!

For instance: National Rail is offering me a £15 single on all of the SWT trains between Exeter and Waterloo however none of the booking sites seem to offer it! is this some kind of software fault?

thanks

EDIT: i have tried several stops along the SWT route and National Rial is offering a £15 ticket to the mall. MUST be a fault. It seems to be offering me an SWT Promo Day Return. Can i buy this ticket?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

iantherev

Hello,

I need to travel between Exeter St Davids and Milton Keynes on 29th March leaving around 12:00. Can anyone help me out with a decent fare?I thought about SWT as I am easy on timings and routes and hold a gold card. However the attractive prices don't seem to be available!

For instance: National Rail is offering me a £15 single on all of the SWT trains between Exeter and Waterloo however none of the booking sites seem to offer it! is this some kind of software fault?

thanks

EDIT: i have tried several stops along the SWT route and National Rial is offering a £15 ticket to the mall. MUST be a fault. It seems to be offering me an SWT Promo Day Return. Can i buy this ticket?

Available via the SWT website

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/promotion.aspx#184731

James Wake

Yes, you can buy in advance and use that ticket, although the West of England services only arrive at Clapham Junction a couple of minutes before the direct Milton Keynes services depart, so you may have to wait an hour at Clapham Junction, or go via Central London. The 1225 from Exeter gets to Waterloo at 1549, then a 59 or 68 bus would take you to Euston for £1.50 on Oyster or Contactless (or for a bit more catch the Northern line), then the 1643 VT to Milton Keynes is offering an Off Peak Day Single of £14, so that would total £30.50.

Status
Not open for further replies.