• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Extra ECS workings London-Worcester Thursday 17 June?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TM Hopeful

They are hitachi test trains, and have lots of monitoring equipment onboard to see the effects on the IET sets of the various stretches of track that they’re running over this week. They’re also doing jaunts to Penzance and Swansea I believe, and possibly other routes in addition to the Worcesters that you mention.

ABB125

Established Member
They are hitachi test trains, and have lots of monitoring equipment onboard to see the effects on the IET sets of the various stretches of track that they’re running over this week. They’re also doing jaunts to Penzance and Swansea I believe, and possibly other routes in addition to the Worcesters that you mention.
Thanks.

HST274

In the end the 3Z22 from London was cancelled and the return (3Z23) as well, apparently due to a delay not investigated.

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
They generally are planned to run every day but if a passenger service is at risk of being cancelled accordingly, then that 80x set will be swapped in.

Peter C

Established Member
They generally are planned to run every day but if a passenger service is at risk of being cancelled accordingly, then that 80x set will be swapped in.
Ah OK - I hadn't thought about that, and there had been delays on the Cotswold Line this morning so that explains it.

Thanks!

-Peter

Status
Not open for further replies.