• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Extra Stations on the Bakerloo Line were there shouldn't be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Statto

Established Member
Has anyone had this problem, i was doing the Bakerloo line, & there are stations were there shouldn't be, between Kilburn Park & Queens Park, one station just before you exit the tunnel, & the other just before Queens Park, & not only is it infuriating it's making me late into QP.:cry:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Snap

Established Member
Has anyone had this problem, i was doing the Bakerloo line, & there are stations were there shouldn't be, between Kilburn Park & Queens Park, one station just before you exit the tunnel, & the other just before Queens Park, & not only is it infuriating it's making me late into QP.:cry:

Invisible stations are often used in the route coding to simulate signal aspects. They usually allow a red signal to be displayed until the train reaches it, then it will change to green. It's an old 'trick of the trade' and you shouldn't get hung up about it...just ignore the warning.

Statto

Established Member
Invisible stations are often used in the route coding to simulate signal aspects. They usually allow a red signal to be displayed until the train reaches it, then it will change to green. It's an old 'trick of the trade' and you shouldn't get hung up about it...just ignore the warning.

Ahh right, although i was using A1 mode, even though the A1 driving is crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.