• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Extreme Froth - USA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
That's what you normally find with some You Tube contributors, poor quality videos that often show about 2 seconds of a train passing, usually out of focus, camera shake, poor zooming in and quite often in bad light levels. The title will then usually have a description including "RARE", "FIRST FOOTAGE" or "NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!!".

starrymarkb

Established Member
That's what you normally find with some You Tube contributors, poor quality videos that often show about 2 seconds of a train passing, usually out of focus, camera shake, poor zooming in and quite often in bad light levels. The title will then usually have a description including "RARE", "FIRST FOOTAGE" or "NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!!".

Don't forget the montage of previous footage either set too a bad 'choon' or some really naff royalty free stuff that runs for a minute before the 10 seconds of actual video

Harbon 1

I dont understand why people do this, I've never shouted on or commentated any of my videos :lol:(blatant YouTube plug)

Giugiaro

It's horrible when you want to hear and digest the sounds from the video and the guy who's filming keeps shouting like an hooligan. (Talking in the American spotter).

I only once shouted and it was to say "Good Journey" to the drivers and fireman of this train, as a way to greet them since it was going to take a whole day to reach their destination. ;)

[youtube]fuo97AnotSY[/youtube]

Status
Not open for further replies.