• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FA Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Who do you think will win? :D I think Man City will win! (I would hve done a pole, but don't know how on this new forum design...)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ChrisM

My moneys on Liverpool now that Newcastle got lucky against Saints :( .

ChrisM said:
My moneys on Liverpool now that Newcastle got lucky against Saints :( .

damn maggies! if only Saints keeper didn't get injured Saints had a chance and could easily of won, then the Sunderland vs Brentford defeat wouldn't look as bad :@

Newcastle knocked out next round!

The Snap

Established Member
In my opinion, now that Man United are out, I think Man City have a decent chance.

This is my prediction for the 6th round:

Charlton to beat Middlesborough

Man City to beat Villa in replay, and then beat Bolton who beat West Ham in replay.

Chelsea will knock out Newcastle

Birmingham will get beat by Liverpool

Semi Final:

Man City beat Charlton to go into final.

Chelsea knocked out in shock defeat by Liverpool.

Final

Man City beat Liverpool 2-0 to win! :D

BTW: I seriously think this could happen! :D

Established Member
i would have said brentford but they got knocked out on satruday!! i should have been there we would have won then!

traveller1030

Rich said:
Man City to beat Villa in replay, and then beat Bolton who beat West Ham in replay.

Hahaha, Fat Sam's hoofers' eleven under the lights at the Boleyn? *looks for cuckoo emoticon* Not a hope in hell, the players are gagging for a win, the fans are gagging for a win, we're on an eight-match unbeaten run after keeping a clean sheet at the Reebok Stadium O'****e, would be typical West Ham to get turned over but I think we'll do 'em at home. I don't like Bolton much, do I?

3-1 West Ham - Benayoun, Harewood and Ashton for us, Stelios for them.

Agree that City will win the other replay.

Head tells me City wins the Sixth Round and goes on to beat Liverpool too, heart tells me West Ham to win the Cup (especially if Villa win their replay), beating Liverpool 1-0, making three appearances in three seasons at the Millennium Stadium in the process.

Dave A

I think Liverpool are going to win. Chelsea are starting to get cockey and tired, not a good match!

Also, I'd be very happy to see them win the Champions League, AGAIN!

The Snap

Established Member
traveller1030 said:
Hahaha, Fat Sam's hoofers' eleven under the lights at the Boleyn? *looks for cuckoo emoticon* Not a hope in hell, the players are gagging for a win, the fans are gagging for a win, we're on an eight-match unbeaten run after keeping a clean sheet at the Reebok Stadium O'****e, would be typical West Ham to get turned over but I think we'll do 'em at home. I don't like Bolton much, do I?

3-1 West Ham - Benayoun, Harewood and Ashton for us, Stelios for them.

Agree that City will win the other replay.

Head tells me City wins the Sixth Round and goes on to beat Liverpool too, heart tells me West Ham to win the Cup (especially if Villa win their replay), beating Liverpool 1-0, making three appearances in three seasons at the Millennium Stadium in the process.

Actually, I take back my prediction on the Bolton and West ham replay. I hate Bolton, they are a very boring team, and you get a crap boring game whenever you watch them, hence why I let my brother have my season ticket for that match (sometimes!):p

I like West ham however, I think Alan Pardew has done a great job with them, and some of their players are really good, like Benayoun, Harewood, Zomora, and Ashton :) Still think City will win though...! :p

Guinness

Established Member
Man City to win FA Cup? That's the funniest thing I've heard all day. ;) :cyclops:

My 1,500th post - like anyone cares but I'm bored! :)

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I'm backing Newcastle to win it, but we'll see whether it happens or not. We've not won anything for ages.

Newcastle, Newcastle, Newcastle!!!

TAS

FGWFan said:
I'm backing Newcastle to win it, but we'll see whether it happens or not. We've not won anything for ages.

Newcastle, Newcastle, Newcastle!!!
Agreed, anyone but Chelsea winning would be nice!

Guinness

Established Member
To win FA Cup...

1. Chelsea
2. Liverpool
3. Newcastle - Roader seems an improvement
4. Villa
5. ****ty City
6. Middlesborough
7. Charlton
8. Brummies from Snow Hill

And the team which has come the best off out of the FA cup even though they were knocked out in 3rd round were Burton Abion.

We are now probably the richest club in the East Mids :d

traveller1030

traveller1030 said:

[Note to mods: Feel free to kill this thread if you want]

Just call me Mystic Meg... let's hope the final part of this prediction comes true! ;D

#She wore a claret ribbon in the month of May...

Status
Not open for further replies.