• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Failed assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrian_london

Hi all

Unfortunately, I failed the first set of assessments for GWR. I've only just received the email. I have emailed them back asking for feedback.

Do they give feedback on which specific test(s) I failed?

Regarding my assessment for Crossrail, can I take their assessment (if I pass the online test)? I've read different answers on this forum.

Adrian

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mresh91

If it's the psychometric assessments regulated by the OPC then you'd have to wait 6 months, even with Crossrail - or any other train company for that matter.

GWR should be able to give you feedback on your test scores, and whether you reached the national standard/enhanced benchmarks.

Good luck going forward mate.

Bucephalus

Hi all

Unfortunately, I failed the first set of assessments for GWR. I've only just received the email. I have emailed them back asking for feedback.

Do they give feedback on which specific test(s) I failed?

Regarding my assessment for Crossrail, can I take their assessment (if I pass the online test)? I've read different answers on this forum.

Adrian

Sorry to hear that Adrian. If the tests you did were the initial online ones and not the tests you'd do physically at an assessment centre, then I don't think they affect anything with other TOCs / posts

Adrian_london

Unfortunately they were the ones at the assessment centre.

I know I could have done better regarding the telephone directory. I didn't realise they were all plumbers. I should have just checked all of the symbols and nothing else.

I'm hoping to get feedback in the next few weeks. Once I do, I'll post it on here

Daydr3am3r

Adrian I expect that GWR will direct you to the OPC as they run the assessments, and unfortunately you may have to wait some time for feedback

Daydr3am3r

I think it is a bit like how long is a piece of string, but likely to be weeks rather than days.

cancatsdance

you get an email that says to call a number or send an email and the OPC will call you with feedback. 6 months and you can retake . GWR make you take them all again

Status
Not open for further replies.