• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Failed to load shapes

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisA

Morning all!

Just a quick question - whenever i load the Dorset Coast route I get probably up to 100 different error messages about shapes not loading. If I keep my finger on enter then they go away. This also happens whilst i'm driving. The game will suddenly stop and give me these damn messages. There are also pieces of track missing so i figure they are the shapes that won't load. Anyway, how does one go about rectifying this problem. Do i download those patches, or is there something else i need to do. (And yes - i've ran the installer thing!)

Thanks in anticipation

Chris

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tom B

Established Member
Was he referring to the installer as in the program you run to extract the files, or the shell script to copy the default files over?

Coxster

Established Member
Dorset Coast will say you have missing shapes when you don't actually if you have the graphics sliders up to high as it is a very 'demanding' route! Try turning your graphics sliders down slightly in the Train Sim options menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.