• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FAO: Surbiton staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt_world2004

Established Member
Hello. If anyone works in surbiton station . would they be so kind as to let two tfl staff use the toilets . we are working outside at the bus stop between 7:00-14:00. My boss goes nuts if we use weatherspoons and im getting a little sick of Mcdonalds.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lrd

Established Member
Think you are best off asking SWR or the staff at Surbiton rather than on here...

choochoochoo

Established Member
I thought HASAWA stated an employer needs to provide toilet facilities ? So if your boss goes nuts mention their obligation to look after their employees.

RJ

Established Member
Hello. If anyone works in surbiton station . would they be so kind as to let two tfl staff use the toilets . we are working outside at the bus stop between 7:00-14:00. My boss goes nuts if we use weatherspoons and im getting a little sick of Mcdonalds.

I park in the station forecourt when driving rail replacements and the toilets on the platforms are always open and available. Why aren't you able to use the public toilets during those hours?

matt_world2004

Established Member
I park in the station forecourt when driving rail replacements and the toilets on the platforms are always open and available. Why aren't you able to use the public toilets during those hours?
Because they are behind the gateline?According to the map

Status
Not open for further replies.