• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fares to/from Kirkstall Forge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deerfold

Veteran Member
Although it's been open around a month I don't seem to be able to find any fares to and from Kirkstall Forge.

BRfares doesn't have them and nor, so far as I can see, do any of the booking websites.

Does anyone know where I can find these out (initially I'm looking for a return to Leeds next week).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

kieron

Established Member
I could find them on NRE, and click through from there to buy a ticket with Northern.

You may have to wait until September for brfares to pick it up as Kirkstall Forge was added to the system after the May fare changes were published.

Romilly

Established Member
They are available on the Virgin Trains East Coast journey planner's mixing desk.

bradford758

Ah, tried to book a Lowestoft to Apperley Bridge ticket on East Coast site shortly after opening but ended up booking through to Shipley.

Sent from my 4009X using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.