• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Farnborough Air Show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
Anyone coming to Farnborough for the world's largest, most attended aerospace event & international airshow with over 200 planes on display, aswell as those flying? As a resident I doubt I'll be going - been there before - and I can see all the planes from my bedroom anyway :D It is a fantastic week-long event, but the public are only permitted entrance on 22nd and 23rd July between 09:30 and 17:30.

Getting here will be easy enough as in the past, SWT have made most trains call additionally at Farnborough, plus put on extras creating a train from London and the South to Farnborough about every 5/10 minutes. Bus services then take you from Farnborough Main to the airport. North Camp and Aldershot stations will also have shuttle bus services, although there may not be extra trains. Click here for information on SWT's special ticket offer!

For further information on the event, see the official website below:
http://www.farnborough.com

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
LucaZone said:
going to Fairford for the RIAT myself. Farnborough is far to trade related to be worth the money to go as public.
I didn't think so when I went down a while back - still a lot to do.

Guinness

Established Member
Airbus is expected to make some sort of announcement on the really, really, really, really new design of the A350 (Or A370) at the show.

Coxster

Established Member
Hopefully there will be a worthwhile meet during the week so I can take advantage of the frequent service ;) Two of the meets I plan to attend are the day after and two days after that!

Status
Not open for further replies.