• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fatality at Bletchley 7/5/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint66

Sounds like there has been a Fatality in the past half an hour at Bletchley.

http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/service_disruptions/76273.aspx

Description

A person has been hit by a train near Bletchley causing delays of up to 60 minutes to journeys between Watford Junction and Milton Keynes Central. There is also a broken down train at Leighton Buzzard which has been causing delays of up to 20 minutes.
You can follow this incident using hashtag #Bletchley

Someone on Twitter has suggested there's no trains moving in or out of Euston at the moment?

Thoughts are with the individual's family involved, and also the with driver. :(

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

phil8715

I was talking to a mate of mine and he asked me if I had heard about it I said yes, he said he was driving the train.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RyanB

I was talking to a mate of mine and he asked me if I had heard about it I said yes, he said he was driving the train.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hope your friend is ok, can only imagine how harrowing it must be for drivers and families involved in such terrible incidents.

Thoughts go out to all affected parties.

dannypye9999

just looked at real time trains, all trains were on time no delays of any kind in or out of Euston.

tsr

Established Member
just looked at real time trains, all trains were on time no delays of any kind in or out of Euston.

For the evening of the 7th May, severe delays are shown on RTT as affecting many trains in the Euston area.

On an unrelated note, I would add that if you are looking at the data from the last day or so, this is likely to be inaccurate, as the feed supplying live information has been malfunctioning.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.