• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fav Food

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim

Established Member
Feeling random, so, whats YOUR fav. meal?

Bnagers & Mash gets it for me

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AJP

Were shallI start! Chips,Donner kebabs,Fish(battered),pizza,burger anything unhealthy!

Tom B

Established Member
Rothwell's on the corner of Copley Road - lovely!

David

Established Member
You can't beat a good Chicken Vindaloo....

I wonder why Jim started a topic about food....

Can't think why

Dennis

Established Member
Victoria-Louise said:
Noodles! thats all i eat..... oh and mash and loads of gravy but thats probably just female craving's

What about pot noodles?

I'm with HP on this one, chicken vindaloo and a few pints of lager.

Dennis

Established Member
Victoria-Louise said:
(ps wheres the smilies gone to??)

They have all gone to bed for the night. I'm sure we'll see them in the morning.

(hmmm...good question, where are they?)

Dennis said:
They have all gone to bed for the night. I'm sure we'll see them in the morning.

(hmmm...good question, where are they?)

Lol well your a great help :lol: <------ look i found one, but that was only cos craig showed me last night how to do it

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Probablly a nice Dominos Pizza personally, but I don't really have a favourite myself.

devon_metro

Established Member
Got to be a chinese dish, special fried rice with chicken and pork in red sauce on top comes to mind :) :p

Nitro

Most types of Indian food (even the hot ones) and junk food until they banned it at school :(

Gareth Hale

My Favourite food must be either Pizza and Chips with a nice Browny for desert or Cornish Pasty and Chips from the CHIPPY :D

Aureol

Established Member
With a spanner in hand in D212's engine room
Jim said:
Feeling random, so, whats YOUR fav. meal?

Bnagers & Mash gets it for me
WOAH! I thought you were gonna say 'Pizza' for a minute there! ;)

Tough decision for me, but it's got to be either chicken breast in BBQ sauce with rice or Ham and Pineapple (mmmmmm..pineapple) pizza. Sorry Jim!

The Snap

Established Member
Spag Bol or Sausage, egg chips and beans for me! (oh, and a pot of ta and loads of bread) (How the hell do I put smilies in my messages?????????????)

wow so many people like kababs ewwww i wont touch them there minging, u have no idea what is in those things...... well i know what the chineese and the japs put in them but i wont put any if you off

Dennis

Established Member
Rich said:
Spag Bol or Sausage, egg chips and beans for me! (oh, and a pot of ta and loads of bread) (How the hell do I put smilies in my messages?????????????)

to get smilies in the message you need to go the your user CP (control panel) and edit options - in the misc. options at the bottom of the page, change the basic text editor to standard - extra formatting controls. :wave:

Tom B

Established Member
To add emoticons, you just type them as normal :).

T

Tom

Dennis said:
to get smilies in the message you need to go the your user CP (control panel) and edit options - in the misc. options at the bottom of the page, change the basic text editor to standard - extra formatting controls. :wave:
If you change it to the WYSIWYG setting it gives you even more control.

The Snap

Established Member
Sorted now.
I too hate kebabs, well, the meat is nice, but I don't know what is in it, and the places in which they are cooked (ie: kebab houses in back streets) are minging. I would only have a kebab in a proper restaurant. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.