• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Favourite (Non Train) Youtube Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DaleCooper

Established Member
The Young Turks (TYT), an American left wing, progressive news and opinion show. You might suspect that their political stance is not my only. or even main, reason for watching it.

Wombat

Those of you who enjoy the likes of Tom Scott might also enjoy CGP Grey, who does longer-form interesting stuff.

exurb1a (despite the awful name) has some well-told and thought-provoking philosophical stories, if you're in the mood for an existential crisis.

World War Two for WW2 recounted week by week in real time (by the same presenter who did the same thing with The Great War). Also Timeghost History, which is a more broadly-focused history channel by the same team.

standupmaths covers some interesting mathematical curiosities with a mildly comic slant.

Kurzgesagt make infrequent but very well produced videos about scientific and philosophical topics.

Translator Fails for very funny renditions of popular songs whose lyrics have been mangled thoroughly by Google Translate. I had to stop watching one of these a few days ago because I was genuinely worried that I might stop breathing.

Anonymous10

Established Member
Those of you who enjoy the likes of Tom Scott might also enjoy CGP Grey, who does longer-form interesting stuff.

exurb1a (despite the awful name) has some well-told and thought-provoking philosophical stories, if you're in the mood for an existential crisis.

World War Two for WW2 recounted week by week in real time (by the same presenter who did the same thing with The Great War). Also Timeghost History, which is a more broadly-focused history channel by the same team.

standupmaths covers some interesting mathematical curiosities with a mildly comic slant.

Kurzgesagt make infrequent but very well produced videos about scientific and philosophical topics.

Translator Fails for very funny renditions of popular songs whose lyrics have been mangled thoroughly by Google Translate. I had to stop watching one of these a few days ago because I was genuinely worried that I might stop breathing.
Omg yes CpG grey is good also cheiftain and lindybeige

Howardh

Established Member
Finally catching up on all of Tim Traveller's videos. Thank you lockdown!

Status
Not open for further replies.