• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Favourite photos this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

16CSVT2700

Established Member

Dave A

yorkie said:
Great pics so far! Keep them coming...

It's a bit early for this topic but here's mine: http://railuk.org/yorkie/2005.htm

All recent as my early photos were not up to that standard.

Yorkie, stop putting yourself down! You've got some excellent photos there. I especially like the Southern Belle and Highlands view one. :D

Simming

What did you expect them to be, shots of something other than a sexy orgasmic, lovely, beautiful, hot, gorgious, sweet HST?

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
joeholmes said:
That's the best, for sure. Nicely framed, interesting, perfect lighting conditions, the sun was in the right place.

I think you may be getting carried away with the HSTs, I like them too, but as Coxster said it may be nice to have a bit of variety. Try the NLL for a wide variety of traction on freight workings, GEML / WCML for 90s, and if you're quick you'll still get slammers on SET...

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
It's nice to see some 'different'/'unusual' shots included. The 'perfect' shot isn't always the most interesting!

T

Tom

That picture of the one continuous platform is actually quite interesting although the signal at the end of the platform is a giveaway.

joeholmes

Yorkie thank you for you kind comments, i really do appreciate them, thanks alot,

I think you may be getting carried away with the HSTs, I like them too, but as Coxster said it may be nice to have a bit of variety. Try the NLL for a wide variety of traction on freight workings, GEML / WCML for 90s, and if you're quick you'll still get slammers on SET...

now, since you asked for a little move varity, ill be working that, too be shown shortly

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
joeholmes said:
now, since you asked for a little move varity, ill be working that, too be shown shortly
I look forward to it. Also, take a look at http://paulbigland.fotopic.net and see some of his 'different' shots, for example. Feel free to experiment. If it doesn't turn out well then no harm done - simply don't upload it. If you want advice feel free to ask.

Status
Not open for further replies.