• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Favourite Star Wars film

What's your favourite Star Wars film?

• Episode I- The Phantom Menace

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Episode III- Revenge of the Sith

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harbornite

Established Member
Why not? These films will be trending again as we get closer to the release of Rogue one in December. This film is set in between episodes 3 and 4 if you didn't know.

Anyway, it'll be interesting to see how well the prequels will do (probably not very)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fowler9

Established Member
I love all of them. I voted Return Of The Jedi but it is one of the first films I remember going to see in the cinema. Ghostbusters must be up there. My favourite could also be episode 4,5 or 7. Not a massive fan of 1,2 or 3 but they are alright.

Harbornite

Established Member
I love all of them. I voted Return Of The Jedi but it is one of the first films I remember going to see in the cinema. Ghostbusters must be up there. My favourite could also be episode 4,5 or 7. Not a massive fan of 1,2 or 3 but they are alright.

Fair enough, I find it hard to select a favourite but I'd say that the original 3 RE better, with 4 and 5 being better than 6. It's a close call between those two.

As for the prequels, they get a lot of bad press but I've never disliked them.

TheNewNo2

I personally liked episode 7 best, however then I saw the last option and thought "yes, that's the one.

*Goes offline to read a Star Trek book*

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Empire Strikes Back for me. Quite fancy watching it now actually. I like all of them though really.

Western Lord

I don't know anybody of my generation, who saw Star Wars when it first came out, who refers to it as "A New Hope". Star Wars it was (no episode stuff on original release), and Star Wars it will remain!

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
I am torn between A New Hope and Return Of The Jedi because of the space combat scenes.

Status
Not open for further replies.