• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Feltham to Waterloo, 20/07/2021 Train type

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am traveling from Feltham to Waterloo on Tuesday Morning. In view of the current weather I would prefer to get an air conditioned service but I have recently noticed class 455 on the line. I would like to catch either the 10:16 or 10: 35 service. Can anyone please help with the current allocation for these services.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Hello I am traveling from Feltham to Waterloo on Tuesday Morning. In view of the current weather I would prefer to get an air conditioned service but I have recently noticed class 455 on the line. I would like to catch either the 10:16 or 10: 35 service. Can anyone please help with the current allocation for these services.
It was 707s and 450s respectively today, as shown on RTT. (As it was last Friday.)

You should be able to check the services tomorrow before getting to the station.

Last edited:

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
As @swt_passenger says, the Real Time Trains 'Know Your Train' feature is handy for this sort of thing. Checking the links below tomorrow should (hopefully!) display the units allocated to those services along the top.

1016: https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/service/gb-nr:L56904/2021-07-20/detailed

1035: https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/service/gb-nr:L53545/2021-07-20/detailed
Thanks for adding tomorrow’s links - I should have done that myself as I was looking at them! :oops:

Thanks for your prompt responses. I did visit real time trains before posting here but I have never been able to decipher the type of train. I clicked on the train information link and all I see is pathed for 100mph EMU. Can you help me with determining the type of train so that I can do this for myself in the future. Thanks again for all your efforts

Flange Squeal

Established Member
The links for tomorrow won't show yet, but should show when you check tomorrow.

Here's the link for today's 1016. It should show an image of two Class 458s, with the unit numbers below them, at the top of the page?

Likewise today's 1035, for example, should show a pair of 450s?

The links for tomorrow won't show yet, but should show when you check tomorrow.

Here's the link for today's 1016. It should show an image of two Class 458s, with the unit numbers below them, at the top of the page?

Likewise today's 1035, for example, should show a pair of 450s?

Thanks that's great I can now see exactly what everyone was talking about.

707 on the 10:16 thanks everyone

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Thanks that's great I can now see exactly what everyone was talking about.

707 on the 10:16 thanks everyone
No problem. It’s my original mistake, I should have explained in my first reply that allocations didn’t show the day in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.