• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ferriby to Hull - plusbus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chapeltom

Established Member
Hi all

Quick question, perhaps a bit daft and I think I know the answer.

I know where I live plusbus tickets can't be bought within the Greater Manchester ticketing area for Stockport or Manchester.

Given Ferriby's proximity to Hull, is there any restriction on buying Hull+Bus from Ferriby? I'm intending to split Chinley to Ferriby and Ferriby to Hull to save £1.30, plus I need to go to Ferriby anyway.

Cheers.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

clagmonster

Established Member
I don't see any problem with that as North Ferriby is outside the Plus Bus validity area.

Are you going to see the Villagers in action then? Really friendly club, I go there occassionally when City aren't playing.

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Yep, it is definitely okay to do this. I once tried to obtain one from Cottingham, only to be told it wasn't allowed. I just bought the ticket from Beverley instead! ;)

As an aside, some of my Mum's work friends often frequent Ferriby games as they find them more entertaining and better value than the Tigers. Enjoy the game!

Chapeltom

Established Member
I don't see any problem with that as North Ferriby is outside the Plus Bus validity area.

Are you going to see the Villagers in action then? Really friendly club, I go there occassionally when City aren't playing.

Yep. I'm slowly trying to tick off all the grounds in the Evo-stik League and eventually Northern Counties East. Obviously when trips like this need doing, what better time to do it than in good weather, will leave me with 30 ish to do in the Evo-stik League.

I need to be up at 5:45am to get to Hull for 10, so don't know what I'm doing up at this hour, cheers anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.