• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railway - 2021 videos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening All,

I've edited a bit more video from my recent week in North Wales and this is now on YouTube. If anyone would like to have a look, here's the link:

Hope you like it.

Ron.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Great video!

The area that you filmed looks really nice, somewhere I have not been too.

I also like the steam train.

Evening All,

The second part of the video footage that I shot whilst in Porthmadog is now on YouTube. Here's the link if you'd like to have a look:

Hope you like it.

Ron.

Afternoon All,

If anyone would like to have a look, Part Four of the video I shot at Porthmadog on Bank Holiday Monday is now on YouTube:

Hope you like it.

TTFN,

Ron.

Afternoon All,

I'm still busy editing the video footage that I shot during my recent week in Porthmadog and the latest offering is a short film of the Double Fairlies working the trains to Beddgelert. It starts off at Cae Pawb, and then moves to the Aberglaslyn Pass. The final shots are of the train departing from Beddgelert on the return journey to Porthmadog:

Hope you like it.

TTFN,

Ron.

Afternoon All,

I'm still working through the video footage I shot whilst in Porthmadog last month and the latest instalment is now on my YouTube channel. So if anyone would like to join me on a trip up the line on a 'Woodland Wanderer' behind BLANCHE, here's the link:

Hope it's of interest.

TTFN,

Ron.

Evening All,

The return journey on the 'Woodland Wanderer' from Tanybwlch to Porthmadog is now on YouTube. It starts with my first sighting of the recently restored 'Large England' WELSH PONY:

Hope you like it.

TTFN,

Ron.

Evening All,

Here's a short video featuring WELSH PONY, back in service after 80 years in the sidelines. I'm sure you'll agree that it was worth the wait!

TTFN,

Ron.

Evening All,

A further short video from my trip to Porthmadog in June can now be seen on YouTube. It stars WELSH PONY at Harbour Station and at Three Gates Crossing with PRINCE and BLANCHE in supporting roles. If anyone would like to have a look, it's here:

Hope it's of interest.

TTFN,

Ron.

A further short video of the FR is now on my YouTube channel. It stars BLANCHE and PRINCE and was shot at Tanybwlch and Minffordd:

TTFN,

Ron.

There's now a bit more of my footage from North Wales on my YouTube channel if anyone would like to have a look:

Hope you like it.

TTFN,

Ron.

Another short video of trains at Porthmadog is now on my YouTube channel; it features WELSH PONY and DAFYDD LLOYD GEORGE:

Enjoy!

TTFN,

Ron.

A busy scene at Porthmadog Harbour Station:

Let's hope covid allows such scenes again next season.

TTFN,

Ron.

If anyone would like to have a look, here's BLANCHE departing from Porthmadog. This is the last of my videos from last year's visit.

TTFN,

Ron.

Status
Not open for further replies.