• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGE livery 315 on Chingford!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sprinter

Knew it was going to happen eventaully! Tonight at 1755 I saw a FGE liveried coupled up to a usual undercoat livery 315 close to Walthamstow Central heading Chingford bound.

Should of ran home grabbed my camera and waited for it to return south to photo it! Any ideas as to what the stray unit was?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

O L Leigh

Established Member
Hi Sprinter,

It's not that unusual, as it was actually one of two FGE Cl315's on the west side yesterday (315842/843). Nor is it the first time that it's happened.

While I'm on the subject, two Cl315's were covering Cl317 diagrams yesterday, which is more unusual. 315847/848 were running Stratford to Stansted Airport stoppers.

one TN

jonb

Established Member
I see the WAGN 315's on our Shenfield line alot - Bloody rubbish too! Let us keep the refurbs and the others to the WA route!

Status
Not open for further replies.