• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGW £5 off offer??

Status
Not open for further replies.
The offer ends on 30th June for £5 off tickets if you book them from there website but would like to know does anyone know if they will Deff end the offer on that date or will they move the date?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
It was extended last time. However probably won't be this time due to economy. Worth noting that you can book tickets for dates after the closing date.

and if you have a number of email addresses then you can register a few times.......apparently............!!!;);)

Thats what i do and just sign up for new e mail address to get the Codes.

God knows how many times ive done but dont tell anyone!!!!!:D

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Thats what i do and just sign up for new e mail address to get the Codes.

God knows how many times ive done but dont tell anyone!!!!!:D

Just be careful about advertising this. Unless the email address being registered is linked to a different name, it's technically a breach of the terms and conditions and you could face repercussions. A friend of mine did, but I won't go into it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.