• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGW £5 off Tickets website??? where has it gone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have got a code to use to get £5 off a Ticket with First Great western that ended on June 30th but on the website page that the offer was on it said you could still use any codes that people had to book tickets till July 31st but they was not giving any other codes out.

But I have gone to the website page and it has gone. it just takes you back to FGW homepage:roll:

The Link is

http://www.fgw5pounds.co.uk/

Can someone tell me if they are getting the same thing?

I dont understand why they have said that tickets can be booked useing the codes till july 31st but they take the web page down.

I have tried putting in the code on the Main booking page but it dont work it just comes back and tells me i have put in the wrong code.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

rail-britain

Established Member
fgw5pounds.co.uk works fine here
If the promotion code is rejected, then contact FGW advising them

stut

Established Member
If it fails, try any 'trainsfares.co.uk' powered engine with 'FGW5OFF' as a discount code.

If it fails, try any 'trainsfares.co.uk' powered engine with 'FGW5OFF' as a discount code.

Im not having much luck as went to that website and it just comes up with loads of diff sites for train fares sites!!!!:cry:

I called FGW and they said it has been taken down the webpage so i take it they will not take on any other Codes that people still have.

I tried doing a booking with a code i got and just kept said a wrong code has been put in so it looks like they have stopped all the Codes that people have from being used.

oldsystem

tested using the instructions above and working fine still, showing -£5.00 at the end.

anthony263

Established Member
I have got a code to use to get £5 off a Ticket with First Great western that ended on June 30th but on the website page that the offer was on it said you could still use any codes that people had to book tickets till July 31st but they was not giving any other codes out.

But I have gone to the website page and it has gone. it just takes you back to FGW homepage:roll:

The Link is

http://www.fgw5pounds.co.uk/

Can someone tell me if they are getting the same thing?

I dont understand why they have said that tickets can be booked useing the codes till july 31st but they take the web page down.

I have tried putting in the code on the Main booking page but it dont work it just comes back and tells me i have put in the wrong code.

Just had a try of this but it is also taking me directly to the FGW website

agrantabroad

Great info on this forum. Anyone know if it's still possible to get £5 off code from an alternative website (FCC, Scotrail etc), please? The FGW £5 off registration website doesn't work now.

Had a look at FCC and Scotrail sites but couldn't see link to get new £5 off PIN.

Please email me via my username link with any info if poss as I have problems accessing this site for some reason. Thanks guys!

mathmo

It's not possible to get new PINs. The offer ended at the end of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.