• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGW Assessment/Interview Proceedure?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWTH

Next Wednesday I have an interview with FGW for a trainee conductor position. Going by the 4-stage process outlined in the initial email after I applied, Stage 2 is assessment/interview. Are the assessments done at a later date or on the same day normally?

I did have an assessment/interview with ATW for a similar role in March last year, would the test passes from ATW be known by FGW?

I've had a quick search but I can't seem to find any definitive answer.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Anybody?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NX

Which depot are you going for mate?

Drop me a PM, I can give you a hand if you wish.

NX

CC 72100

Established Member
Hi NX, tried to PM you but the forum comes back with a message saying you have either chosen not to receive PM's or aren't allowed to?

Less than 5 posts = PM disabled.

Best of luck with the interview, SWTH!

NX

Hi NX, tried to PM you but the forum comes back with a message saying you have either chosen not to receive PM's or aren't allowed to?

Fourth Post

NX
Less than 5 posts = PM disabled.

Best of luck with the interview, SWTH!

Fifth Post

NX
Have another crack now mate, didn't realise there was a fresh hold to receive private messages.

NX

Status
Not open for further replies.