• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGW Class 150 & 153 Group Facebook page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbostar

Hi. I have created a group on Facebook, 'FGW Class 150 & 153 Group' - https://www.facebook.com/groups/175667279208703/. Just a simple group, giving people a chance to post sightings & info etc. Just a spur of the moment thought, will see how it goes so far, & see if it's a good idea or not. If mods are not happy with this posting, then feel free to remove it at any time, just make sure you inform me, ta.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ACE1888

Hi. I have created a group on Facebook, 'FGW Class 150 & 153 Group' - https://www.facebook.com/groups/175667279208703/. Just a simple group, giving people a chance to post sightings & info etc. Just a spur of the moment thought, will see how it goes so far, & see if it's a good idea or not. If mods are not happy with this posting, then feel free to remove it at any time, just make sure you inform me, ta.
Good idea, hope it succeeds, will join accordingly:D

Apologies if there is a delay in approving members, we only approve you if Facebook tells us!

Thanks to all the members for joining and posting photos so far!

Ryan
Co-Admin

tempests1

I am on board no pun intended! hopefully some members have pictures of 150/153's in the Pompey & Southampton areas

Temple Meads

Established Member
I've just asked to join the group, looks great to me :)

I'm happy to be another admin if needed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.