• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGW Competence Manager- Dispatch and Guards

Status
Not open for further replies.

J4mes

Got an interview booked for this role based Westbury/Fratton and just wondering if anyone has any advice on specifics I should do. I'm an internal applicant from TPE. Obviously attention to detail, competence questions on dispatch and guard duties will feature but is it likely to include rule book stuff like modules (I think yes)?

Looking on at their locations, Westbury and Fratton aren't local to each other so as I'd be relocating IF successful, I'm not sure what area to make some initial enquiries for properties- Nearer one or the other? In the middle?

And, as per the SWT I recently applied for (and got to interview where I screwed it up royally), I'm unsure on the ballpark wage but would expect c.£40k or so
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Anyone?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Johncleesefan

Got an interview booked for this role based Westbury/Fratton and just wondering if anyone has any advice on specifics I should do. I'm an internal applicant from TPE. Obviously attention to detail, competence questions on dispatch and guard duties will feature but is it likely to include rule book stuff like modules (I think yes)?

Looking on at their locations, Westbury and Fratton aren't local to each other so as I'd be relocating IF successful, I'm not sure what area to make some initial enquiries for properties- Nearer one or the other? In the middle?

And, as per the SWT I recently applied for (and got to interview where I screwed it up royally), I'm unsure on the ballpark wage but would expect c.£40k or so
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Anyone?

Hello, I have no idea on the job I afraid so cant help but I'm a driver at Westbury. That would be your main hub id imagine with travelling to fratton when required as a much smaller depot.

Anyway best of luck and hopefully someone can help with job info ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.