Oxford, Didcot and Thames Valley
· The current 05.52 Oxford to London Paddington service will be faster with fewer stops, departing later at 05.55, calling Radley at 06.02, Didcot Parkway at 06.11, Reading at 06.25 and London Paddington at 07.00. This service will no longer call at Cholsey, Goring & Streatley, Pangbourne and Tilehurst. The 06.02 from Oxford will continue to serve these stations.
· An additional early morning high speed service will be introduced from Oxford and Didcot Parkway to London Paddington every weekday. The service leaves Oxford at 07.33, calls Didcot Parkway at 07.48, Reading at 08.04 and arrives London Paddington at 08.30.
· An additional Oxford to London Paddington fast train service will be introduced at 06.45. This service runs non-stop to Twyford, calling there at 07.26; Maidenhead at 07.35; and arriving London Paddington at 07.58. The current 06.45 Oxford to London Paddington stopping service will therefore depart earlier at 06.33 and run as advertised from Didcot Parkway.
· Didcot receives a new morning peak high speed train service with more seats the 06.30 Bristol Temple Meads to London Paddington service will call at Didcot Parkway at 07.30, calling Reading at 07.46 and arriving London Paddington at 08.15. This replaces the 05.34 Great Malvern to London Paddington service which will no longer call at Didcot Parkway (07.17).
· More capacity will be provided for Twyford and Maidenhead customers on two morning high speed services due to changes in stopping patterns. Both the 05.55 Oxford to London Paddington (now calling Twyford at 06.32 and Maidenhead at 06.39) and the 06.51 Oxford to London Paddington will call at fewer stations prior to calling at Twyford and Maidenhead.
Timings on some branch lines will change to ensure connections with main line services:
· The 06.19 Marlow to Bourne End service departs earlier at 06.17, arriving Bourne End at 06.24.
· The 06.20 Henley-on-Thames to Twyford service departs earlier at 06.19, calling Shiplake at 06.23, Wargrave at 06.26 and Twyford at 06.31.
· The 06.29 Bourne End to Maidenhead service departs earlier at 06.27, calls Cookham at 06.32, Furze Platt at 06.35, arriving Maidenhead at 06.38
· Capacity on the 06.47 Frome to Cardiff Central service will be doubled with two additional coaches providing more than 100 extra seats for customers travelling between Frome, West Wiltshire, Bath and Bristol.
· An additional train service will run between Exeter St Davids and Highbridge, departing 06.52 and calling Tiverton Parkway at 07.06 and Taunton at 07.22. This service continues to London Paddington, leaving Highbridge at 07.40.