• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FGW Website Plusbus Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelshBluebird

Established Member
Just a quick observation and question.
I am currently booking train tickets to visit my girlfriend and as part of that have booked a Cardiff Plusbus ticket to use on the outward part of my journey.
As I have a 16-25 railcard, the price should be £1.85. But the FGW site is letting me add it for £1.50.
Am I likely to get any issues with this, or is it a case of as they are selling it to me at that price, then it has to be valid?

Also curious to see if the FGW site is doing this for any other plusbus journeys too.

Cheers.

edit:
I am now booking tickets for another leg of the journey from CrossCountry (so I can use their seat selector) and they are offering me plusbus for £1.50 too. From a quick google it seems as if there was a promotion last year where all plusbus tickets could be got for £1.50 during June and July. Are they doing that again this year then?

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.