• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Fife Circle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
It's included in Scottish Central aswell as North Berwick, Glasgow etc but only Edinburgh Waverley to Rosyth is scened (first station on the circle after branching off at Inverkeithing). It's available for free from http://www.uktrainsim.com or on £4.50 CD with activity and exclusive stock.

T

Tom

Hi - first of all:

www.uktrainsim.com - you need an account to buy a CD. When logged in, use the CD Ordering button on the left menu!

As its the Scottish Central CD you are on about, you get a range of DMU's (158's, etc) in Scotrail livery, an exclusive Class 220 Voyager model by Making Tracks - as well as a GNER HST as well as a range of diesel loco's such as 37's.

voyagerdude220

Established Member
I must say that Scottish Central is a brilliant route, definately worth the tiny sum of £4.50, & I enjoy going on it every time.

That said, I must add that i've recently bought another UKTS £4.50 CD, the TM route, but it's the largest add-on avilable. :?

But, it's definately the best route add-on that i've played on so far! :D

Ian

Status
Not open for further replies.