• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Finding at itinerary for this journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
NRE has given me this itinerary for a journey from Crewe to Cheddington, changing at Long Buckby. However, I would like to change at Wolverton (as I need the shack). When I search 'Change at Wolverton', NRE does not offer this itinerary. Would a ticket office likely be able to a)get an itinerary using LM only, and b)sell the ticket?
bbda3f652a99526ff926b4ba7c8a5786.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Master29

Established Member
I don`t see why not, but you`d probably have to get 2 separate tickets.

Kite159

Veteran Member
Why on earth is it suggesting for you to change at Long Buckby over say Northampton anyway (or even at Milton Keynes itself for a longer wait)?

Long Buckby hasn't got a lot in the way of facilities

Established Member
Why on earth is it suggesting for you to change at Long Buckby over say Northampton anyway (or even at Milton Keynes itself for a longer wait)?

Long Buckby hasn't got a lot in the way of facilities
Because I asked it to. Was wondering why it will issue an itinerary to change at Long Buckby, but not Wolverton?

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
A ticket office may be able to do it, but they will think you are bonkers probably! ;)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Because I asked it to. Was wondering why it will issue an itinerary to change at Long Buckby, but not Wolverton?

Could be related to the quotas.

Established Member
A ticket office may be able to do it, but they will think you are bonkers probably! ;)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Could be related to the quotas.
I'd go to a ticket office that Knows I'm bonkers

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Just change at Wolverton, as long as both trains stop there. No one will bat an eyelid.

Seriously.

richw

Veteran Member
Just change at Wolverton, as long as both trains stop there. No one will bat an eyelid.

Seriously.

This is my thoughts, and I've been wondering why he needs an itinerary, just do it and nobody will notice as long as the ticket is valid on that route.

Established Member
This is my thoughts, and I've been wondering why he needs an itinerary, just do it and nobody will notice as long as the ticket is valid on that route.
I'd like an advance ticket.

I've got one for the return journey, so problem solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.