• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Big Wig Express Video Screenshots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Thats what I thought at the time! Very smart indeed, better than the Barbie livery by far! :)

Coxster

Established Member
That livery really does make the HSTs look younger! Was going to go and see it at Reading today as it is only twenty minutes away but simply went back to sleep. Wish I'd gone now.

Those power cars have seen three liveries in the past few months - Angel, Barbie and now the new FGW colurs!

Sam

I came desperatly close to heading down to Yate this morning. I wish i did now.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Good thing you didn't Sam! They went to Bristol Temple Meads not Parkway or Yate!

Sam

Lol, I would have checked the times first. So it looks like if i did i would have ended up in BTM.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Nice phots there 50149! I tust you'll have the hellfire video uploaded soon? Oh yeah, damn, it was MTUs. Still, would be interesting to see.

Liking your new avatar Sam...

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Mate it was a 2+3 set..

43004, TGS 44049, TRFB 40752, TF 41003, and 43009

Just to clear it up :)

T

Tom

I saw the set at Reading, and shall be uploading the photos shortly.

Sam

Do we know when this set is returning? If it is sometime soon I may head down to London for it.

devon_metro

Established Member
Sam said:
Do we know when this set is returning? If it is sometime soon I may head down to London for it.

I beleive it worked to LA this afternoon. Hopefully it retunrs on the weekedn or friday...

LucaZone

oops yes! one too many TFO's :rolleyes:

Doubt this will go into service, its rather short! Sure its just gone home now :)

Wheres the 165/166 launch! :evil1:

Coxster

Established Member
LucaZone said:
Doubt this will go into service, its rather short! Sure its just gone home now :)
Doesn't stop them using new liveried stuff with older liveried stuff. They have with their last 5/6 liveries ;)

HSTfan!!!

Established Member
omg that is stunning! It's good to see the livery running about finally and whoever said it makes the HST's look new.... you're right thats for sure! bring on me riding behind one!

T

Tom

It was on a working to Penzance, I presume it went to Long Rock (do they do FGW?) or something like that.

devon_metro

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
It was on a working to Penzance, I presume it went to Long Rock (do they do FGW?) or something like that.

Worked up to LA and left Plymouth about an hour ago

T

Tom

Must be going to BTM tonight and working back to OOC tomorrow.

devon_metro

Established Member
tubechallenger said:

Well it's working 5Z30 so no idea where it's heading. I wouldn't expect it to work to BTM. Unless going to SPM instead.

Jim

Established Member
dvn1357 said:
I beleive it worked to LA this afternoon. Hopefully it retunrs on the weekedn or friday...
Why not Thursday;) ;)
--- edited ---
tubechallenger said:

Laira tonight

LucaZone

I saw at least one of the Power Cars passing Tilehurst today, around 10am. Snapped a pic as it sped passed heading for Didcot.

Status
Not open for further replies.