• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Capital Connect BVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Guinness

Established Member
I'll believe it when I see it.

Remember the clown that said he was a route in Anglia then posted a Real World Photo and claimed it was a BVE picture?

eezypeazy

I'd like to announce that I'm going to build the ENTIRE UK rail network for BVE 4.... I haven't started it yet, but it should be finished in about two weeks.....

But first, where's the rest of my bottle of red wine...??? !!!!

Glug! Glug!

eezypeazy

I'll believe it when I see it.

Remember the clown that said he was a route in Anglia then posted a Real World Photo and claimed it was a BVE picture?

Someone like that also took my screenshots of my work and claimed them as their own. I came down on them like a tun of bricks ;)

william

Established Member
how about a bve of the york-hull route;)

someone should build some of possible route re-openings. much easier to model yet still retains realism and.....oo the possibilities:D

eezypeazy

Don't just talk about it William... do it!

If you're one of our younger members, you might be about to start a six-week holiday? That's at least 240 hours of spare time...!!!

eezypeazy

Boxcars

I'd like to announce that I'm going to build the ENTIRE UK rail network for BVE 4.... I haven't started it yet, but it should be finished in about two weeks.....

But first, where's the rest of my bottle of red wine...??? !!!!

Glug! Glug!

eezypeazy

You do that Eezypeazy (and I hope it’s pre Beeching if you really want to impress us ;)). But I’m glad this thread was resurrected Tom. I’ve been keeping a close eye on any developments with my local line too (and I have to say I’ve been keeping an even closer eye on railsimroutes.co.uk :( ). But I know that it has to be respected that it’s not BVE etiquette to pester route builders and I completely understand that. But, when you’re really looking forward to mentioned, planned new routes, it gets very difficult to contain your hopes. Anyway, another route I’ve been waiting for for a very long time now is the St Ives :sunny: to St Erth branch line and it looks like it’s going to be released very soon (and I, for one, can’t wait).

Cheers Eeezypeazy ... I raise my glass to you.

Glug! ;)

eezypeazy

Shadly, the attractshuns of the bottlsh of wine outweightsh the pleashure of route building... hic!**... sho I'll jush shtick to the wine for now....

eezypeazy

me123

Established Member
My ambition is to do the whole SPT network on BVE, but as I've never done anything woth route building before, don't hold your breath.

Guinness

Established Member
I'm just about to released the ENTIRE West Coast Mainline. No screenshots yet but it will be shortly available.

Mintona

Established Member
I really am trying to do Cardiff-Rhymney, but am having a few problems getting started...my hand coding and routebuilder skills are second to, well, everyone :lol:

william

Established Member
i would love to try and create the leamside route, but wouldnt have a clue where to start?

ive been trying to download the tyne valley route, but when loading it fails when it gets to signs/75mph, anyone any suggestions of what might be wrong

much appreciated

David

Established Member
Another thread raised from the dead....

Can people please check the date of the last post when going to reply to something....

Status
Not open for further replies.