• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Class - LNER Aviemore-Edinburgh

Status
Not open for further replies.

anti-pacer

Established Member
Hi all

I am intending to travel between the above two stations on 18th December. The 0831 train is operated by LNER. If I travel First Class will I get a food service as it's north of Edinburgh?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

voyagerdude220

Established Member
Hi all

I am intending to travel between the above two stations on 18th December. The 0831 train is operated by LNER. If I travel First Class will I get a food service as it's north of Edinburgh?

Thanks in advance.

I've not been up to Inverness for a few years, but have gone on the train back home from Inverness several times. The Inverness catering crew always seemed very friendly and usually, you'd definitely be offered food on your journey- on weekdays the full breakfast menu. On weekdays/bank holidays a far less appetising selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.