• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Great Western Dedicated Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloogrape

Ok you guys have proberly had enough of me posting about web sites!

Ive thought long and hard about it and now have my web site up, its need to be finished and has to be tweaked a little bit.

http://www.bloogrape.co.uk

Todo:
Will make an options to show or hide the adverts.
Gotta add all the content, proberly start with articles and contact pages then onto fleet,
the fleet page will show all types of trains running with FGW & Link and will provide technical data about these trains. will also add a gallary for each type.

Somepoint when i am working for first great western i will show FGW jobs before they get onto there own offical web site, giving you time to sort that CV!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
Oh, and any help you need with fleet info and depot information, i can help if required :!: :D

Max

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Looking very good, shame every TOC won't have a site like this :)

Sprog

Established Member
Again, looks cracking :!:

Mr. bloogrape, you have an email! ;) :)

Sprog

Established Member
bloogrape said:
whats with the spam?

WTF!? Spam? :?

I emailed you via the site enquiring about Staff.....as it states to do on the News page....... :!:

bloogrape

spm_43030 said:
bloogrape said:
whats with the spam?

WTF!? Spam? :?

I emailed you via the site enquiring about Staff.....as it states to do on the News page....... :!:

sorry, some reason i havnt got it yet, email me directly or add me to msn, ive added you on msn but you arnt on

Sprog

Established Member
Sorry, i would go on msn,. but im off out immenatly! :arrow:

Ill log on later and hav a chat if you want. Dont worry about the confusion! :lol:

Ta anyway! :)

Z12XE

Interesting site you have there, although strange that Firefox cant handle the CSS, especially that it handles CSS better than IE does.

I'll pass the link onto the guy who used to run a previous First Group site, he might be able to provide some useful info.

bloogrape

156418 said:
Interesting site you have there, although strange that Firefox cant handle the CSS, especially that it handles CSS better than IE does.

I'll pass the link onto the guy who used to run a previous First Group site, he might be able to provide some useful info.

Firefox & CSS issue will be resolved in the future, but sorry for now you guys gonna have to use IE.

Il try fixing it soon

T

Tom

bloogrape said:
156418 said:

Firefox & CSS issue will be resolved in the future, but sorry for now you guys gonna have to use IE.

Il try fixing it soon
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Noooooo. Die IE :whax: :whdat: :thin: :dmage:

Status
Not open for further replies.