• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Group 2nd Assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

newbie1000

Any advice on what i should expect on the day, anything i can practice before hand to make sure i dont slip up, fully aware on what to expect in the structured interview but its the tests before that which have me concerned

Regards

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dano28

Hi there!

I played a lot of Bopit before my tests as preparation, others say playing things such as Playstation etc can help. Everything on the day will be explained fully and you get 2 practice goes on the reaction test the centre staff were nice, but depending on when you get your turn expect a long day with some waiting around. If you search on the forum there is plenty of advice on here.

Which depot did you apply for?

Good luck.

newbie1000

applied for Kings cross, first assessment was so daunting and my stress levels were through the roof, everyone was so nervous on the day

Status
Not open for further replies.