• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Hull Trains Lhcs Staff Travel

Status
Not open for further replies.

hulltrains

Can i please point out that First Hull Trains insurance liability means that a manager has to be onboard the LHCS set, we will not be monitoring staff at all - at FHT we leave the staff alone to get on with their work and this is why we are a success story compared to other TOCs - our staff are happy!

I understand that some TOC/FOC staff are unhappy about been unable to use our services (i.e. with an East Midlands Rover etc...). Can i please point out that the only PRIV restriction applicable to the LHCS is Sundays 14:44 London KX-Hull which is also subject to mandatory reservations as of 9/12/07 due to overwhelming demand, so book a reservation now to ensure you can travel! Also i have discussed the above earlier on today with my dad, Mick Hollingsworth who is Senior Train Crew Manager and also our Revenue Manager and we have decided that on Friday 07th December 2007 on 20:10 Doncaster-Kings X and on Saturday 08th December 2007 on 09:34 Kings X-Doncaster, anyone with a staff pass may travel free (yes, FREE) on the service subject to some conditions...
1) That the person asks the Train Manager/myself (insurance liability mgr on the lhcs) in advance of the train departure, subject to availability...
2) That you do not occupy seats that are required by others i.e. Fare Paying Passengers.
3) That you do not cause any 'hassle' onboard, this includes bellowing out of the windows... (lol!)
4) That your pass is one of the following TOC's only - Any First Group TOC that is valid for free FHT travel anyway, Northern Rail, London Midlands, Southern, South West Trains, East Midlands Trains. Due to company disputes previously with Virgin Trains, GNER, Chiltern Railways, CrossCountry(Arriva) - we will not be accepting these passes, particuarly VT and GR who have NOT supported our operation at all! - FHT Open Sgl/Rtn tickets with PRIV discounts will apply, sorry!.
5) First Class will NOT be available to any staff due to limited space - please do not ask any member of staff regardless whether you may be staff or not, this also applies to FHT staff out of the bash on the 86/87 convoy...

I hope the above is helpful to staff/PRIV holders, however this offer is only for this weekend and will NOT be repeated! If for any reason the LHCS does not work, the above will NOT apply to services provided by our fleet of Pioneer 222's.

More info will be available on the day, i look forward to meeting you all soon! You wont be able to miss me, Ill be in a FHT high vis vest, there were only 2 made!

Unable to reply to any messages today as on a course in Birmingham with First Buses!
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
As a further request made to my dad (MIck Hollingsworth, Senior Manager) by a member of WSMR staff, passes of WREXHAM, SHROPSHIRE & MARYLEBONE RAILWAY COMPANY will also be accepted on the LHCS. Next update - 20:00, sorry! away on business today in Birmingham...

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.