• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Piece of Advice in 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

Carlsberg Export is stronger than i Thought!

Had a Good night though.

Anyone got a Hangover? :lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Sprog

Established Member
Nope :!:

Necked a wehole bottle of JD and im alright :D 8) 8)

ChrisM

No hangover here,drink doesn't seem to get me drunk anymore. :(

David

Established Member
spm_43030 said:
Necked a wehole bottle of JD and im alright
:shock: :shock: :shock:

I must be out of practice. I had 5 pints last night, and I felt drunk...

class 313

Established Member
MAGNERS IS LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 hehe me bit drunky here <D just had my 3 bottles of cider and 2 bottles of strong wine YER! :mrgreen:

Jim

Established Member
class 313 said:
MAGNERS IS LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 hehe me bit drunky here <D just had my 3 bottles of cider and 2 bottles of strong wine YER! :mrgreen:

Wine is a girls drink so I was told ;)

CIDER :D :D :D

Simming

I had about 4 house double vodkas (thats 100ml of the stuff) and coke, 6 normal vodkas and coke, 1 pint of bass (fart drink) and 1 jd and coke.

Couldn't drink pints for some reason

Simming

Ohh, And just because your drunk, its not an excuse to have 4 cigars, you WILL regret it in the morning, your mouth is like a well used saucepan

Muppet

This is like one of those people who see in the future.

EXPECT DRASTIC CHANGHES ON THE UK RAIL NETWORK :cry:

Established Member
Wine is a girls drink so I was told ;)

Jim i wonder who told u that lol!!!!! i had one teleys that was all i was allowed i didnt feel any affect.

evil_hippo

I drank little drams of martini rosso at a constant rate, getting myself drunk thus. Plus I mixed my drinks as I celebrated midnight with brown ale.

But no hangover!

wooo!

traveller1030

Didn't really 'go large' this year - couple of Red Square shot thingys, couple of bottles of Carlsberg Export before leaving where I was staying, then a Newky Broon, several pints of Kronenbourg 1664 and a few John Smiths thrown in for good measure - done myself up like a kipper too many times on spirits at NYE to get on the shorts.

Got absolutely soaked through walking back though - enough to sober anyone up... headache only brought itself on after my journey home, personally I blame the Electrostar on-board announcer... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.