• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First West of England (Bristol, Bath & The West)

D2007wsm

Established Member
What routes again can't be double deckers? Other than the 24 in Bristol.
The X8 can’t be a decker due to the railway bridge under Nailsea and Backwell Railway Station. This is why this is not regularly used as a diversion should there be a road closure between Backwell and the Long Ashton bypass. All buses operating X1-X4 have to be swapped for singles and there isn’t enough to go around. The last time this was used as a diversion, this was on a Sunday when Weston need less singles.

The 126 can’t be deckers, mainly due to the narrow sections of Banwell, Axbridge and a few other villages with other hanging buildings. If a decker has to go from Weston to Wells or vice versa, they have to go down as far as Bridgwater, then up through Street and Glastonbury. This is the way the Streetdecks were taken after they were delivered to Weston.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andyh82

Established Member
Is it the plan for all of the South Glos Lynx services to be double deck now, as every one I saw whilst I was down in Bristol over the last few days were, except for branded 69448 on the T2?

DaveHarries

Established Member
The 126 can’t be deckers, mainly due to the narrow sections of Banwell, Axbridge and a few other villages with other hanging buildings [...]
I remember the day back in 2000 when I had to go to Weston College to enroll and it was on the day that the M5 Avonmouth Bridge was closed for an RTC which caused huge chaos, not just on the M5 (for many miles: didn't the NB queue stretch to at least Taunton, if not Exeter?). By the time I was done with things at college I was down to getting the bus back as I had a return ticket. Eventually a double-decker drew up and we were encouraged to get on it by someone from First Badgerline who told us it would be "the last bus to Bristol for several hours". The route was via. Banwell and we got through there but it was a bit of a squeeze!

Dave

Whiteway215

Established Member
Unusual not to see any Dawson loan buses on the four Bath U2 workings I observed this morning.Perhaps the Bath ones have come off as well.

TheGrandWazoo

Veteran Member
Somerset with international travel (e.g. across th
Thanks to Ron (and his update on ticket prices), I was able to enjoy a bit of time on First Wessex on Saturday. My first visit was in Southern National days but it's been a good few years since I had a day out (though I've visited Weymouth a several times in the meantime). Hence I was keen to get out though the day was truncated by other non-transport considerations; there is more to life, after all! ;)

I drove down to Weymouth (Radipole) and after strategically dumping the car, I got my first bus of the day. This was the 10, operated by one of the numerous ex Fareham Eclipses that were redeployed to Weymouth. 69548 duly arrived and despite my concerns, I was able to spend £12 on a day ticket no problem. We left and quickly passed the former Southern National garage at Radipole - there used to be three depots locally!! First impressions were that the Eclipses are well suited to the 10, climbing up out of Upwey. There was route branding and other information on the cove panels which was good though the plethora of different tickets was a bit baffling (and the day ticket wasn't mentioned at all). I remember back in the day when this route was almost sporadic with SN and W&D only operating a handful of journeys each day en route to Bridport or Blandford - now it's every 15 mins and operates into the evening and Sundays. Some improvement that!

A short pit stop at Dorchester before my next bus arrived in the form of now veteran Omnidekka 36003 for the X51 to Bridport. This exits the town via the toytown of Poundbury and it is an exhilarating run across the rolling countryside with the occasional divert from the A35. As I sat back, I mused about my first time on this route back in 1991. Then it was the 31, and I probably had no other distractions. Now I had my Spotify playlist. However, one parallel was in 1991, I'd clambered on board a 15 year old decker and oddly, so I had this time. That said, 36003 was a lot nicer than VR 1102 had been back then. We crawled into Bridport with queuing traffic for the last mile or two though First clearly have factored this in as we were on time. I had hoped to get a trip on the Wed/Sat town service but it wasn't in view so gave up and had an early lunch. I did eventually see the town service being operated by Solo 53615. I aimed for the X53 back to Weymouth and 36001 duly arrived. Was a bit disappointed that it wasn't one of the ex Green Line B9s. Have to say that 36001/3 are both excellent vehicles. Despite being 15 years old, they are powerful and smooth. However, they are looking their age internally despite a refurb in grey eLeather a few years back. After fighting the traffic to West Bay and the traffic on the narrow road to Burton Bradstock, it was a glorious run over the tops and then down into Abbotsbury with commanding views of Chesil Beach and the Fleet. I'd deliberately chosen the route to get that view and it never disappoints.

Thoughts on the Jurassic Coasters? Loadings were ok on both the X51/53 with the summer timetable now in use. There were some bugbears in terms of the promotion of the route. Some new bus flags but also plenty of old ones with just a First logo and service number. Praise though for the roadside publicity - up to date on every stop I saw so clearly a job well done there. The waiting area at Bridport is pretty awful - perhaps a bit of TLC there and promotion might be welcomed - Bridport Depot - home of the Jurassic Coaster? Both the routes are great in their own way.

I got off at Chickerell to sample the local Weymouth service, this being the 8. I waited and bang on time, Streetlite 47408 arrived. This was new to Weymouth for the Littlemoor service but was sent to Slough for a year or two. It's back and whilst it went well, it was rather rattlesome, more than most. Other observations were the lack of anything promotional on the interior, something I'll come back to. We completed the Chickerell loop and headed back through bits of Weymouth I was less familiar with and picked up a good number of people for early afternoon. I was dropped off at the bus garage and had a quick snoop and then made a crucial error. I caught my bus for Portland from there with long Streetlite 63181. We turned at Debenhams but getting to the Kings Statue took an eternity; I'd have been better walking. Then getting out from the stop and turning left to the Station - ages again. This is what is killing bus services in towns (in part) - you wonder why First bother at times when traffic on a Saturday about 1415 is so bad. Little bus priority in the town really doesn't help. I travelled up to Easton to get some photos of the view and the various statues and stuff up there. Contrary to naysayers, the Streetlite was absolutely fine in climbing up Fortuneswell though I did wish we been quicker through the traffic as B9 37585 came back the other way - clearly, I wasn't going to enjoy a Gemini! We have all had bad experiences with Streetlites and they're no B7RLE but when they're set up right, they are fine (except the emergency door rattling like a f***ing machine gun).

I returned back on 63185 and as with the earlier examples, almost a total absence of promotion internally - bit disappointing as First H&D is one of the better OpCos in that respect whether in Weymouth, Portsmouth or Southampton. My view, FWIW, is that there are some good elements of branding in Weymouth but they are missing some obvious improvements. Why the Portland service isn't branded and have a positive identity? They could also promote the 3/8 services that are common and linked in the timetable? Instead, they do a lot right but just miss the mark a bit!

Back into town and the traffic had eased. Time was marching on so I caught the 2 to Littlemoor, one of the traditional main routes in Weymouth along with the Portlands. This was Eclipse 69552, branded with a bright green slash and internal branding as per the 10. We had a decent load towards Littlemoor, a large residential area to the north of the town. As with Chickerell, it is a one way loop and I exited at the end, and walked the half mile or so to Preston. Here I grabbed another Eclipse 69550, painted with a bright blue front but no internal promotion. My hunch was well founded - this and another had been branded for the 2/10 but with cuts in the PVR, they had been reallocated to the 4. One other observation is that the Eclipses are great vehicles. They are a little abused internally thanks to idiots but they really are good machines. Using them on the Littlemoor service is odd enough - using them on Preston runs is overkill.

I finished off with a run back to Radipole on the 10 on 69542 to reclaim the car!

My overall impressions. First do a lot right in Weymouth and Dorset as a whole. They don't entirely help themselves but then again, they are also hamstrung by the traffic and this is in April, let alone August. The network is much smaller than it was thanks to various factors - First cuts, Dorset CC award to Damory years ago and the cuts in 2017. Promotion is good in places (esp roadside timetabling being excellent), yet lacking elsewhere so it could be improved. The drivers were very good and I must say the fleet was quite impressive - 5/6 years ago the fleet was elderly with the 10 operated by 15 year old Darts. With the exception of the Omnidekkas (now 15 years old) and a solitary Omnicity in the depot, the fleet is much more modern. Much as they've been good servants, you do wonder if the Omnidekka should be getting moved onto less demanding routes?

This thread is dominated by Bristol, Baff and Wesson so hope this proves of interest for a bit of a taste of First's Dorset ops.

Whiteway215

Established Member
GW Thanks for the report. Sounds a great day out. I also think the trip out from Burton Bradstock to Weymouth with views of the Chesil is wonderful.
Was there anything else at the withdrawn / storage area behind Weymouth depot apart from 39920??

baza585

Thanks to Ron (and his update on ticket prices), I was able to enjoy a bit of time on First Wessex on Saturday. My first visit was in Southern National days but it's been a good few years since I had a day out (though I've visited Weymouth a several times in the meantime). Hence I was keen to get out though the day was truncated by other non-transport considerations; there is more to life, after all! ;)

I drove down to Weymouth (Radipole) and after strategically dumping the car, I got my first bus of the day. This was the 10, operated by one of the numerous ex Fareham Eclipses that were redeployed to Weymouth. 69548 duly arrived and despite my concerns, I was able to spend £12 on a day ticket no problem. We left and quickly passed the former Southern National garage at Radipole - there used to be three depots locally!! First impressions were that the Eclipses are well suited to the 10, climbing up out of Upwey. There was route branding and other information on the cove panels which was good though the plethora of different tickets was a bit baffling (and the day ticket wasn't mentioned at all). I remember back in the day when this route was almost sporadic with SN and W&D only operating a handful of journeys each day en route to Bridport or Blandford - now it's every 15 mins and operates into the evening and Sundays. Some improvement that!

A short pit stop at Dorchester before my next bus arrived in the form of now veteran Omnidekka 36003 for the X51 to Bridport. This exits the town via the toytown of Poundbury and it is an exhilarating run across the rolling countryside with the occasional divert from the A35. As I sat back, I mused about my first time on this route back in 1991. Then it was the 31, and I probably had no other distractions. Now I had my Spotify playlist. However, one parallel was in 1991, I'd clambered on board a 15 year old decker and oddly, so I had this time. That said, 36003 was a lot nicer than VR 1102 had been back then. We crawled into Bridport with queuing traffic for the last mile or two though First clearly have factored this in as we were on time. I had hoped to get a trip on the Wed/Sat town service but it wasn't in view so gave up and had an early lunch. I did eventually see the town service being operated by Solo 53615. I aimed for the X53 back to Weymouth and 36001 duly arrived. Was a bit disappointed that it wasn't one of the ex Green Line B9s. Have to say that 36001/3 are both excellent vehicles. Despite being 15 years old, they are powerful and smooth. However, they are looking their age internally despite a refurb in grey eLeather a few years back. After fighting the traffic to West Bay and the traffic on the narrow road to Burton Bradstock, it was a glorious run over the tops and then down into Abbotsbury with commanding views of Chesil Beach and the Fleet. I'd deliberately chosen the route to get that view and it never disappoints.

Thoughts on the Jurassic Coasters? Loadings were ok on both the X51/53 with the summer timetable now in use. There were some bugbears in terms of the promotion of the route. Some new bus flags but also plenty of old ones with just a First logo and service number. Praise though for the roadside publicity - up to date on every stop I saw so clearly a job well done there. The waiting area at Bridport is pretty awful - perhaps a bit of TLC there and promotion might be welcomed - Bridport Depot - home of the Jurassic Coaster? Both the routes are great in their own way.

I got off at Chickerell to sample the local Weymouth service, this being the 8. I waited and bang on time, Streetlite 47408 arrived. This was new to Weymouth for the Littlemoor service but was sent to Slough for a year or two. It's back and whilst it went well, it was rather rattlesome, more than most. Other observations were the lack of anything promotional on the interior, something I'll come back to. We completed the Chickerell loop and headed back through bits of Weymouth I was less familiar with and picked up a good number of people for early afternoon. I was dropped off at the bus garage and had a quick snoop and then made a crucial error. I caught my bus for Portland from there with long Streetlite 63181. We turned at Debenhams but getting to the Kings Statue took an eternity; I'd have been better walking. Then getting out from the stop and turning left to the Station - ages again. This is what is killing bus services in towns (in part) - you wonder why First bother at times when traffic on a Saturday about 1415 is so bad. Little bus priority in the town really doesn't help. I travelled up to Easton to get some photos of the view and the various statues and stuff up there. Contrary to naysayers, the Streetlite was absolutely fine in climbing up Fortuneswell though I did wish we been quicker through the traffic as B9 37585 came back the other way - clearly, I wasn't going to enjoy a Gemini! We have all had bad experiences with Streetlites and they're no B7RLE but when they're set up right, they are fine (except the emergency door rattling like a f***ing machine gun).

I returned back on 63185 and as with the earlier examples, almost a total absence of promotion internally - bit disappointing as First H&D is one of the better OpCos in that respect whether in Weymouth, Portsmouth or Southampton. My view, FWIW, is that there are some good elements of branding in Weymouth but they are missing some obvious improvements. Why the Portland service isn't branded and have a positive identity? They could also promote the 3/8 services that are common and linked in the timetable? Instead, they do a lot right but just miss the mark a bit!

Back into town and the traffic had eased. Time was marching on so I caught the 2 to Littlemoor, one of the traditional main routes in Weymouth along with the Portlands. This was Eclipse 69552, branded with a bright green slash and internal branding as per the 10. We had a decent load towards Littlemoor, a large residential area to the north of the town. As with Chickerell, it is a one way loop and I exited at the end, and walked the half mile or so to Preston. Here I grabbed another Eclipse 69550, painted with a bright blue front but no internal promotion. My hunch was well founded - this and another had been branded for the 2/10 but with cuts in the PVR, they had been reallocated to the 4. One other observation is that the Eclipses are great vehicles. They are a little abused internally thanks to idiots but they really are good machines. Using them on the Littlemoor service is odd enough - using them on Preston runs is overkill.

I finished off with a run back to Radipole on the 10 on 69542 to reclaim the car!

My overall impressions. First do a lot right in Weymouth and Dorset as a whole. They don't entirely help themselves but then again, they are also hamstrung by the traffic and this is in April, let alone August. The network is much smaller than it was thanks to various factors - First cuts, Dorset CC award to Damory years ago and the cuts in 2017. Promotion is good in places (esp roadside timetabling being excellent), yet lacking elsewhere so it could be improved. The drivers were very good and I must say the fleet was quite impressive - 5/6 years ago the fleet was elderly with the 10 operated by 15 year old Darts. With the exception of the Omnidekkas (now 15 years old) and a solitary Omnicity in the depot, the fleet is much more modern. Much as they've been good servants, you do wonder if the Omnidekka should be getting moved onto less demanding routes?

This thread is dominated by Bristol, Baff and Wesson so hope this proves of interest for a bit of a taste of First's Dorset ops.

Interesting report, GW, I must sample Dorset again soon. May wait for the open toppers to re-emerge though.....

I agree that FHD have missed an opportunity with the ex Hoeford Volvos. They are just right for the 10; but are wasted on the 2 and particularly the 4. Personally I would have considered putting them on the Portlands; although the Streetlites tackle the hill out of Viccy Square OK, despite its severity, they do struggle a bit when full and standing, whereas the Volvos certainly wouldn't. FWIW IMHO Portlands justify deckers in the summer but not in the winter, which is difficult for the opco to manage. I do wonder if some of Hoeford's deckers might get sent down to Weymouth for the summer holidays or even after the Uni breaks up. That said, Weymouth probably have enough deckers already to convert the 1 to deckers once the schools break up. Interesting that they seem to be using the Omnideckers rather than the B9s (?driver preference) it being a Saturday; they are fine vehicles but are looking tired and I suspect are there nominally for schools. The Omnicity (65006) is subbing for a Streetlite (63189) that has taken nearly a year to get fixed after an RTA, but 65006 is still expected back at Hoeford at some point.

Littlemoor is an interesting route because it also serves the P&R site. This means it gets swamped at peak times during the summer, and although in the past years FHD have provided decker dupes at really peak times, I'm not sure this will happen in these cost conscious times. I believe parking is free at the P&R but the bus travel must be paid for, or a concessionary pass used, So guess what happens on a nice summer day.......................

As you say, just nice to get some perspective other than Brissle & Baff, intersting though those areas are...........

TheGrandWazoo

Veteran Member
GW Thanks for the report. Sounds a great day out. I also think the trip out from Burton Bradstock to Weymouth with views of the Chesil is wonderful.
Was there anything else at the withdrawn / storage area behind Weymouth depot apart from 39920??

A pair of Tridents being picked apart but, of course, none are now allocated. 33057 and Slowcoaster 33146.

Some really nice views on a good day.

GRAHAMJ

Don't think a decker would last long on the 126!! Mind you, loadings are such that I reckon it will be on Eclipses for a while longer.

It is good to see the ME routes doing well. I would a) be intrigued to see what they could do further to improve the 376 in terms of vehicle quality and b) like to see them remove the tired bus flags on the routes and replace with fresh ones (as they did with Discover).

The odd thing with Discover is they replaced the flags in places like Urchfont and Sells Green (served only at night and Sunday) but missed ones in places like Hinton Charterhouse that they serve every 30 mins!!! I'd be really curious to know how Discover has done at both growing the market and/or disrupting Faresaver.

I have it on good authority that the Discover has grown the market, perversely to the benefit of Faresaver who have seen increased loadings in the past 12 months.

TheGrandWazoo

Veteran Member
I have it on good authority that the Discover has grown the market, perversely to the benefit of Faresaver who have seen increased loadings in the past 12 months.
That's interesting - thanks for sharing. From anecdotal observations, it looked like First were doing better on the Frome service in terms of loadings but that Melksham was more mixed. That might also be a reflection that on the Melksham route, Faresaver have both a Mon-Sat service as well as extending through to Devizes.

Interesting report, GW, I must sample Dorset again soon. May wait for the open toppers to re-emerge though.....

I agree that FHD have missed an opportunity with the ex Hoeford Volvos. They are just right for the 10; but are wasted on the 2 and particularly the 4. Personally I would have considered putting them on the Portlands; although the Streetlites tackle the hill out of Viccy Square OK, despite its severity, they do struggle a bit when full and standing, whereas the Volvos certainly wouldn't. FWIW IMHO Portlands justify deckers in the summer but not in the winter, which is difficult for the opco to manage. I do wonder if some of Hoeford's deckers might get sent down to Weymouth for the summer holidays or even after the Uni breaks up. That said, Weymouth probably have enough deckers already to convert the 1 to deckers once the schools break up. Interesting that they seem to be using the Omnideckers rather than the B9s (?driver preference) it being a Saturday; they are fine vehicles but are looking tired and I suspect are there nominally for schools. The Omnicity (65006) is subbing for a Streetlite (63189) that has taken nearly a year to get fixed after an RTA, but 65006 is still expected back at Hoeford at some point.

Littlemoor is an interesting route because it also serves the P&R site. This means it gets swamped at peak times during the summer, and although in the past years FHD have provided decker dupes at really peak times, I'm not sure this will happen in these cost conscious times. I believe parking is free at the P&R but the bus travel must be paid for, or a concessionary pass used, So guess what happens on a nice summer day.......................

As you say, just nice to get some perspective other than Brissle & Baff, intersting though those areas are...........

The 2 and 4 do seem a bit overkill for the Volvos, especially the 4. Remember that the 2 (when it was the 12) used to be deckers quite often. As you say, it and Portland doesn't need deckers for much of the year but when summer comes.... Wonder if we'll see some of the 55 plate Tridents head there from Hoeford when the college work stops for the summer.

Now you mention 63189, it does come to mind that the Omnicity is a loan. Still, it's a very modern fleet but with the pressure on First's finances, don't think they'll be getting anything new there for a while.

-Colly405-

To add to the Dorset focus, we've been on holiday in Weymouth for the week, and today took advantage of the weather and the first day of the season for the open top 501 to take a return trip to Portland Bill.

The vehicle (32031) belied its age, coping stupendously with the hill up from Fortune's Well to the Heights hotel.

A good load upstairs, too (on the 2nd journey out and 3rd back). Even some downstairs...

And a gold star must go to Martin the driver, who stopped the vehicle a few times to give us all a bit of history - all the benefits of a guided tour but on a service bus. Ok, we got to Portland Bill 10 mins late, but it was so worth it.

Well done First Wessex!

TheGrandWazoo

Veteran Member
To add to the Dorset focus, we've been on holiday in Weymouth for the week, and today took advantage of the weather and the first day of the season for the open top 501 to take a return trip to Portland Bill.

The vehicle (32031) belied its age, coping stupendously with the hill up from Fortune's Well to the Heights hotel.

A good load upstairs, too (on the 2nd journey out and 3rd back). Even some downstairs...

And a gold star must go to Martin the driver, who stopped the vehicle a few times to give us all a bit of history - all the benefits of a guided tour but on a service bus. Ok, we got to Portland Bill 10 mins late, but it was so worth it.

Well done First Wessex!

Martin is a star. He was our driver on the 501 a couple of years ago with 39920 on two occasions. Really interesting titbits of information - don’t mention rabbits :lol:

CD

Possibly one of the worst days for Wells Streetdecks, 35147/48/60/63/65/67 all off the road.
On 376, 35161/62/64/66 together with 32286, 37605/10 37771.

vicbury

Hot weather claiming them?
Possibly.

To give some balance, a couple of years ago, it was normal on a hot day to see at least two or three B9s failed on the X39. Bath seem to have gotten on top of engine cooling on these since. Perhaps Bath / Wells need to be more rigorous in preventative maintenance on the Streetdecks?

Are the Streetdecks on the P&R in Bath downing tools in the heat? I had one on the 70 yesterday and it seemed absolutely fine, unlike the B7 earlier on a 73 with a roaring engine cooling fan.

Luk3y

Just witnessed 33660 NIS struggling and making a racket trying to get up the a38 bridgewater road towards the airport

AllanMacF

The 126 can’t be deckers, mainly due to the narrow sections of Banwell, Axbridge and a few other villages with other hanging buildings. If a decker has to go from Weston to Wells or vice versa, they have to go down as far as Bridgwater, then up through Street and Glastonbury. This is the way the Streetdecks were taken after they were delivered to Weston.[/QUOTE]
The X8 can’t be a decker due to the railway bridge under Nailsea and Backwell Railway Station. This is why this is not regularly used as a diversion should there be a road closure between Backwell and the Long Ashton bypass. All buses operating X1-X4 have to be swapped for singles and there isn’t enough to go around. The last time this was used as a diversion, this was on a Sunday when Weston need less singles.

The 126 can’t be deckers, mainly due to the narrow sections of Banwell, Axbridge and a few other villages with other hanging buildings. If a decker has to go from Weston to Wells or vice versa, they have to go down as far as Bridgwater, then up through Street and Glastonbury. This is the way the Streetdecks were taken after they were delivered to Weston.

Surely the reason that the 126 can't use 'deckers is because of the low (disused) railway bridge in Winscombe. Banwell is no problem for d/d's (though a tight squeeze) and every Wednesday I drove a decker through on the 791 (Bath-WsM). But when the road between Sandford and Banwell was closed for resurfacing, I had to drive via up to Winscombe via Sandford Road, then, to avoid the low bridge, I had to go on to join the A38 and use that, right down to East Brent and back up the A370 into WsM.

Citistar

Surely the reason that the 126 can't use 'deckers is because of the low (disused) railway bridge in Winscombe. Banwell is no problem for d/d's (though a tight squeeze) and every Wednesday I drove a decker through on the 791 (Bath-WsM). But when the road between Sandford and Banwell was closed for resurfacing, I had to drive via up to Winscombe via Sandford Road, then, to avoid the low bridge, I had to go on to join the A38 and use that, right down to East Brent and back up the A370 into WsM.

Hello AR!

126 goes via Sandford Road from Winscombe to Sandford Church, then on out to Banwell. That bit is fairly decker compliant (if fairly hard work, as your labours on the 791 will doubtlessly remind you). I suspect Axbridge may be more of a stumbling block.

AllanMacF

Hello AR!

126 goes via Sandford Road from Winscombe to Sandford Church, then on out to Banwell. That bit is fairly decker compliant (if fairly hard work, as your labours on the 791 will doubtlessly remind you). I suspect Axbridge may be more of a stumbling block.
Ha ha! Hello, Andy - good to see my old nick-name is remembered!
Thanks for this confirmation of the 126 routing - my memories of the area are obviously fading, except for the hours spent trying to get through Banwell! Nightmare that won't go away!

AllanMacF

Five of First BRISTOL's six Trident-Presidents were out on the 75/76 this morning - 33061/064/144/158/182, but 062 not seen. Of course, the Tracker does not recognise 33061/4, not even the duty and no bus is shown on the map in its place. How often is it updated, I wonder?

Whiteway215

Established Member
Five of First BRISTOL's six Trident-Presidents were out on the 75/76 this morning - 33061/064/144/158/182, but 062 not seen. Of course, the Tracker does not recognise 33061/4, not even the duty and no bus is shown on the map in its place. How often is it updated, I wonder?
Welcome AllanMacF! Steve White's website has only reported 061 and 064 as allocated to HE so presumably 062 has not yet appeared in service?