• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

First Wiltshire ECS moves

Status
Not open for further replies.

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Hi all,

Its always puzzled me when I get the first bus from Melksham on the 234, where does it actually come from?? now there is a 0716 to Chippenham and one about the same time to Trowbridge that starts at Melksham but comes from Chippenham, was it stabled in the Chippenham bus station or is it from Bath Bristol Road depot? (not that they can park at the bus station in Chippenham as it is blocked off for re-development)..but also the first X71 that starts at Queensway at 0706 or something to Bath, that come from bath ECS originally, this has mainly been a 6673x/6672x X39 logo'd urban.

But with that where does the 2300 Bath - Easterton go after when it terminates there at like 0020 something, does it drive all the way back to Bath? theres no depot at Easterton that I Know of!

Thanks for any help
James.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jim

Established Member
Its always puzzled me when I get the first bus from Melksham on the 234, where does it actually come from?? now there is a 0716 to Chippenham and one about the same time to Trowbridge that starts at Melksham but comes from Chippenham, was it stabled in the Chippenham bus station or is it from Bath Bristol Road depot? (not that they can park at the bus station in Chippenham as it is blocked off for re-development)..[

Trowbridge Outstation, then forms the 0742 Trowbridge - Chippenham

but also the first X71 that starts at Queensway at 0706 or something to Bath, that come from bath ECS originally, this has mainly been a 6673x/6672x X39 logo'd urban.

I am sure that it is either Melksham or it could be the only Trowbridge X7x duty

But with that where does the 2300 Bath - Easterton go after when it terminates there at like 0020 something, does it drive all the way back to Bath? theres no depot at Easterton that I Know of!

Empties back to Melksham

Status
Not open for further replies.