• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

FirstGWR Pembroke Dock Services - Staff Issues 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

PHILIPE

Veteran Member
Do you mean the 12:35 ex-Swansea? The timetable booklet I have shows the 13:35 as running through to Pembroke Dock.

At arround 16:45 today I saw a class 150 at Ferryside, which I assume was the unit in question covering for the GWR service, so it was a slightly better train than a Pacer. Last week I saw what I think was the 12:35 Swansea to Carmarthen service formed of a 150 with 153362 attached. That's quite a lot more train sat arround Carmarthen for hours than the booked Pacer.

Anyway, well done to ATW for stepping in today. I imagine the 150 was rammed out of Tenby though, the weather certainly brought the crowds out further east today (even some of the IC125s I saw were full and standing leaving Swindon).

1235 ex Swansea, yes. I quoted the time ex Carmarthen by mistake. Was quoted as 2 Car on Station departure Board. Timed out on RTT as HST so GWR schedule just copied and on return as 158.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.