• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Flashback to 1994.

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've just put a short video of trains at Haywards Heath on my YouTube channel; it was shot back in the days of Network SouthEast and slam door rolling stock so I hope it's of interest:

TTFN,

Ron.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Cowley

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Yes; pity I wasn't there a bit longer.

It’s always good to my mind to have captured everyday scenes like that.
Because I’m into my model railway stuff I find that it’s not the flashy named loco that brings back memories, it’s actually the everyday stuff that we didn’t think about too often in those days...

It’s always good to my mind to have captured everyday scenes like that.
Because I’m into my model railway stuff I find that it’s not the flashy named loco that brings back memories, it’s actually the everyday stuff that we didn’t think about too often in those days...

You're right there. Today's latest trains are tomorrow's history, so when I'm released from house arrest I shall happily carry on recording today's everyday trains with both stills and video.

AM9

Veteran Member
Interesting to see the mix of greyhound and unmodified CIGs. Were those services able to benefit from the higher speed available when running with a weak field?

yorksrob

Veteran Member
At the time, I believe that the down side buffet at Haywards Heath had cask ale available !

Status
Not open for further replies.