• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Flexibility of changing - Exeter or Plymouth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

island

Veteran Member
I still doubt that anyone would twig that you were meant to come on c2c but came on LU instead.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Zoe

Established Member
I still doubt that anyone would twig that you were meant to come on c2c but came on LU instead.
If HHF is right though then in theory if a member of c2c staff saw you getting of a Lonodn Underground train and asked to see your ticket then they could throw the book at you.

LexyBoy

Established Member
Fares Advisor
If HHF is right though then in theory if a member of c2c staff saw you getting of a Lonodn Underground train and asked to see your ticket then they could throw the book at you.

But how would they know that you were booked on a c2c train?

Zoe

Established Member
But how would they know that you were booked on a c2c train?
Again, if we go with HHF's logic that all trains are booked if the ticket doesn't say &Connections then the only possible way you could be booked through to Barking is through c2c. As far as I know NR will always route you via c2c to Barking.

Status
Not open for further replies.