• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Flight Timetables/Schedules

Status
Not open for further replies.

iknowyeah

Hello

I'm looking to see if there's any website that I can easily find flight schedules. I'm looking for flights from any airport in the UK to Turkey, Bulgaria or Romania for a specific weekend, and I think the easiest way would be to find a railway style timetable, which I doubt exists, but a good second choice would be to look at a schedule of flights, and all in one place if possible.

The best I can find at the moment is just cross searching things like skyscanner with flightradar24, but this isn't exactly what I want

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

gingerheid

Established Member
Flightmapper.net isn't exactly what you want, but might be the closest you'll find.

pelli

Not a schedule/timetable, but the search engine at https://matrix.itasoftware.com/ allows multiple origins and destinations, with advanced options for filtering and sorting.

For example, you could enter the top 30 UK airports
LHR, LGW, MAN, STN, LTN, EDI, BHX, GLA, BRS, BFS, NCL, LPL, EMA, LCY, LBA, ABZ, BHD, SOU, JER, CWL, SEN, DSA, EXT, INV, GCI, IOM, PIK, BOH, NWI, NQY
and the top 30 Turkey airports
IST, SAW, AYT, ESB, ADB, ADA, TZX, DLM, BJV, GZT, ASR, DIY, VAN, ERZ, HTY, KYA, OGU, SZF, EZS, MLX, GNY, GZP, DNZ, MQM, KSY, VAS, BAL, ERC, MSR, EDO
and select "nonstop only", untick "allow airport changes" (to use the same airports out and back), then search. More filter options are available on the results page. Note that in round-trip mode each possible (ticketable) combination of outbound and inbound flight is shown, so there are a lot of flight duplicates - use one-way mode to have each flight show up only once.

darloscott

Bear in mind the matrix won't show low cost airlines though so the likes of Jet2, Easy and Ryan won't be on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.