• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

[Football] 'Arry returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
Well, 13 months after his departure, Mr 'Arry Redknapp has returned to Portsmouth after alot of back pedalling
Personally i think he has apologised, whether he means or it not is another matter.
I reckon with the facilities on offer at Portsmouth {premiership club on a shoe string budget} 'Arry is the man, especially as he has set out to get control of Laurent Robert.
So, monday night. 3 points from another forum member's team will be the start of our revival ;) 8)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

traveller1030

Plenty of abuse (at 'Arry not Pompey) will be reverberating around your ground on Boxing Day if the vibes on the WHU forums are to be believed... we never did get the chance to meet 'Arry again after managing to muck up the club with such masterstrokes as Titi Camara, Song and Charles. Still, I notice he's got some QUALITY signings lined up for you, including Desailly (past it) and the mighty Steve Lomas (Maggie Thatcher's a bit more mobile these days). Some things never change... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.