• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Footie Manager 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazydragon

Anyone else already getting their latest attempt at sabotaging their social life under way? Due to overtime only got a few hours in yesterday and today after the beta access for the game was launched.

It looks quite nice at the moment, still discovering some of the nuances and the new tricks it has to offer. Looking forward to the create a club feature, and the fantasy draft looks good but I doubt I can find 31 others to go in that mode! FM is not exactly a fantastically social game...despite the best efforts of the designers.

Genuinely think this a good step forward, and it is one of the most problem free openings to the game I've had since the engine went 3D.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ScottishIain

Pre ordered with the beta version which I've been unable to play yet as been away from home since it was released. Tonight that will all change.

lazydragon

Hope you're enjoying...getting my hours played into double figures this weekend.

I usually start off by working through the default challenges. I then pick an international league to play a career game to get fully used to the system with all the new bells and whistles every year. Then, I will finally pick my team in conference north or south, and start to work them towards the Premiership.

Anyway, currently taking Ajax through the invincibles challenge, and then on to the next one!

Status
Not open for further replies.