• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Forthcoming rant....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simming

If anyone is on here from 11.45 onwards on saturday, I will personally rant at you. you should be out having a good time!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Simming

117305 said:
:D nice one can i rant at you as well hehehehehehe if your here :D

Dont worry, i wont, ill be down in st ives and seeing as there is no public transport till the second looks like ill be down st ives for a while, good job I get paid end of month 8)

Coxster

Established Member
Simming said:
Dont worry, TC will no doubt be on here, he is on most importent days, like xmas ;)
Oh the joys of working on the forum at 1am xmas morning :roll:

T

Tom

Easter is more important than Christmas in Christianity actually, although that's random.

I wasn't actually here after 9.40ish on Christmas Day!

Jim

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
Easter is more important than Christmas in Christianity actually, although that's random.

I wasn't actually here after 9.40ish on Christmas Day!

Asleep by chance ;)

Tomnick

Established Member
I'll be in a shed at the bottom of our garden, having a rather large party :) . That's a large concrete shed...not one of those things that makes a 'ying-ying' noise... ;)

TheSlash

Established Member
Tomnick said:
I'll be in a shed at the bottom of our garden, having a rather large party :) . That's a large concrete shed...not one of those things that makes a 'ying-ying' noise... ;)
I knew you lived out in the sticks, but didn't realise the pub situation was so bad you have to party in sheds :?:

Tomnick

Established Member
TheSlash said:
I knew you lived out in the sticks, but didn't realise the pub situation was so bad you have to party in sheds :?:
Yep, sadly the nearest pub is two miles away :( . However, it's a nice big warm shed and it's perfect for a good party! Well, it's not too warm...sharing body heat does help though ;) :) .

David

Established Member
Yes, the pub situation is rather dire where Tomnick lives, unlike me (a 15 minute drive away) :P

Tomnick

Established Member
:(

Still, could be worse - could live in some remote part of Scotland with no pub (or any people!) for twenty miles or more! Some would say that's a good thing ;) .

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Simming said:
If anyone is on here from 11.45 onwards on saturday, I will personally rant at you. you should be out having a good time!

What if you're the kinda guy that has more fun indoors? :P

jdjonnay

I'll be getting rather uzzt and dodging the police, no doubt :)

Thing is it's like a 3 hour walk from the beverage centre to my house in sub-zero temperatures :? Doh.

Simming

Ah well, looks like in the end you will be able to rant at myself, everyone I know now are either staying in, or going around friends houses instead. Im exetremly pissed off

Z12XE

I'm not going out anywhere either...cant see the point just wind your clock around to 11:59 watch it change to 00:00.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
I'm staying in too, but loaded with alcohol in the fridge. Been through a 660ml bottle of Fosters and two cans of Guiness so far, just a few more Guiness cans to empty now...Got about another 8 around to drink...

In any case, my brother's staying in too on his first legal NYE. Having a bit of a party on Mashed later, after a bit of alcohol gets drunk. Tis the one night of the year I drink much at all, especially as my mum's out working tonight!

But I won't be online later, I'll be watching the fools in Edinburgh freeze themselves up on the TV.

Sprog

Established Member
Full bottle of JD, quarter bottle of Jeam Beams and a lifetime supply of coke, plus my Jack Daniels shot glass...its gonna be a good night 8) :D

Alcoholic.....who!? :lol: <D <D :shock:

jdjonnay

:? to teh people who stayed in adn got wased :lol:

Should have been out!!!!!!!!!

Just got bcak and am eating crisps

Sprog

Established Member
jdjonnay said:
:? to teh people who stayed in adn got wased :lol:

Should have been out!!!!!!!!!

Just got bcak and am eating crisps

Nah

It was better in

I got a surprise from a really sexy girlfriend of mind

Let's just say it involved a webcam and a lot of booze

I say no more ;) ;) <D

If I'd have gone out..I'd have got cold :( :(

Night all

HNY :D (HAPPY NEW YEAR :idea: )

Tom B

Established Member
[modnotice]

spm_43030

Could you please refrain from shouting. I've converted your shouting into lowercase.

Tom B

Established Member
As for my new years eve, I was planning on listening to the Greenwich Time Signal with 7 pips because of the additional leap second... and then they go and broadcast Big Ben instead!

(yes, I'm exciting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.