• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Forthcoming updates....

Status
Not open for further replies.

eezypeazy

It's been a while since I've said anything about my Tyne Valley and ECML:Northumberland routes, so I thought I'd bring people up to date with my progress...

I've been working on a number of things.

Tyne Valley: The BVE 4 version is being overhauled, to bring it up to the standard of my ECML route. This has involved adding gradients (my original model is flat!), putting in properly curved platforms at Carlisle and Wetheral, and a rebuild of MetroCentre to make it more prototypical. If time permits, I shall improve some of the other stations, too, and add passing trains in (roughly) the correct places....

ECML: I've been improving the overhead modelling, and the MetroCentre to Newcastle bit, which is largely common with Tyne Valley

picture.php

At the moment, I have put a small amount of time into checking some of the objects for openBVE compatibility, but I'm not in a position to say when I'll complete this - I'm sure that other developers will agree that it's rather labour intensive!

Now, with a bit of luck, these updates could well be ready before Christmas... no promises, though!

Regards

eezypeazy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Nice shot. I'm assuming this is the same staircase? Certainly looks it!!!

156510.jpg

guillyman

Wow! When we see a picture of the real thing to compare, it just makes us appreciate the quality of Eezypeazy's work.
Thanks to both you gents!
Regards,
Al.

andylloyd

Yet again you have surpassed yourself!
Am really looking forward to this neat little upgrade ;)
Cheers
Andy

P.S will there be any pathing files for a 47 0r 37 on a kinda RHTT routing for the Tyne Valley ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.