• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Forum downtime Sat 4 June

Status
Not open for further replies.

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
I would like to make a further point to the moderators, in the hope that postings on here are read by them.

Postings on this particular forum should also NOT count towards any member's posting total...as is now the case with the quiz question problem that was correctly addressed by the moderators to prevent misuse.

This is just my hope, as I see a worrying trend occuring on this part of the forum. It surely did not need as many "points of clarification" being made, in such a short period of time, to address a simple statement made by the moderators, which had been made by them in the clearest possible terms.

I don't see the point TBF, at best anyone who posts here will only post maybe 10 times a year (obviosuly this is a different matter), and this is the most important part of the forum, whereas maybe the Quiz forum is the least?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Status
Not open for further replies.